Ilhoon's POV

Can I Make Him Mine?

Ilhoon’s POV:

Both me and Minhyuk-hyung walked back to the dorm with his arm linked with mine. We just finished dance practice so we were both wearing black and white track suits. I had my track jacket up zipped with the sleeves rolled up, but hyung had his jacket zipped up with his sleeves down.

When we got close enough to see Sungkyu-hyung and Sungjong-hyung I could see Sungkyu-hyung act really nervous for some reason. I could see his face becoming bright red. I saw him put his hands on his chest trying to cover it. Then I watched Sungjong-hyung grab Sungkyu-hyung’s hands and pulled them away and runs his hands over his chest.

Suddenly I realize something.

“Hey hyung…. Do you think that they?” I say trailing off.

“Yeah I think so. Sungkyu-hyung looks like he really like Sungjongie. We should figure this out for sure and if they like each other, we should help them get together.”

“That’s a good idea.” I say before I lean in and kiss him on the lips.

After I back away I smile at him and I watch him blush.

I grab his arm and link it with mine.

“Sorry We’re Late!!!” I yell as we walk faster towards them. I watch Sungjong-hyung pull his hands off of Sungkyu-hyungs chest really quickly. I just smirk at this action, but I pretend not to notice.

“Hope you don’t mind me stealing your boyfriend Ilhoon-ah.” Sungkyu-hyung says looking away.

“Don’t worry about it.” I say with a smile.

“I get to spend time with Sungjong-hyung, Don’t I?” I say while walking away from Minhyuk-hyung and instead wrapping an arm around Sungjong-hyungs shoulder.

I let out a chuckle when I see Minhyuk-hyung frown at the action.

“Oh? Is someone jealous?” I say teasingly.

“Sungkyu-hyung, Sungjong-ah…. Come into the dorm with us. I have to change anyway.” I hear Minhyuk-hyung say.

Once we get in the dorm Sungjong-hyung and Sungkyu-hyung were sitting against the wall watching T.V while Minhyuk-hyung and I were changing.

I took off my jacket and tank top that I was wearing. I threw them into the closet and grabbed a different tank top. When I glanced at Minhyuk-hyung, I saw him basically drooling. I just smiled at him and pulled on my tank top. I left my track pants on and turned around completely to face Minhyuk-hyung.

Once he finished changing he was wearing black jeans with a white t-shirt and a black jacket. We both walked out of the dressing room and walked over to our guests.

Before Minhyuk-hyung and Sungkyu-hyung left, Minhyuk-hyung grabbed my neck pulling me down for a quick kiss before smiling and leaving with Sungkyu-hyung.

I turn to face Sungjong-hyung and we both sit down.

“So hyung. What did you want to talk about?” I ask him.

“Wait…. Do you want anything to drink?” I ask him walking over to the fridge.

“Sure.”

“What do you want?”

“I don’t care.”

I look in the fridge and fine vitamin water, water, juice, pop, milk and a bunch of other types of drinks, but I grab two bottles of vitamin water before I throw one to Sungjong-hyung. Then I open a cabinet and grab two bags of chips and walk over.

“Alright. What did you want to talk about?” I ask him again opening the bags of chips and setting them down in front of us.

“Ilhoon-ah…. It feels like Sungkyu-hyung’s acting weird around me…. I don’t know why and I-I-I think I l-l-like him….”

“Well obviously you like him. He’s your friend isn’t he?” I say taking a sip out of the bottle of vitamin water in my hands.

“No… I mean that I think I like him…. More than friends should….”

Oh…. That’s what he means….

 

To Be Continued….