After Ilhoon Left

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

After a while, Ilhoon got back to the dorm to find Minhyuk standing there with his arms crossed.

“What?” Ilhoon asks him as he gives back Minhyuk his jacket.

“Why was Sungjong in your lap earlier?” Minhyuk asks him while he turns around to place the jacket on the back of a chair.

“Oh, hyung started crying because he was getting really frustrated.” Ilhoon says as he sits down on the floor, leaning against the wall.

“Alright. Hey, Ilhoon-ah! Do you want anything to drink?” Minhyuk asks from the kitchen while he goes through the fridge.

“Uh, sure. I need to ask you a favor by the way.” Ilhoon says as he looks down at his phone.
“Well, I need to ask you a favor too, but you go first.” Minhyuk says as he gives Ilhoon a bottle of orange juice.

“Thanks…. Anyway, I was wondering if you could talk to Sungjong-hyung.”

“Why?”

“Well, he asked me how I knew I was in love, but I couldn’t really explain it. I was wondering if you could talk to him because your usually better at these things than me.” Ilhoon says as he scratches the back of his neck.

“Oh, sure. I’ll do that if you’ll talk to Sunggyu-hyung.”

“About what?” Ilhoon asks Minhyuk as he takes a drink from the bottle that was in his hands.

“Well, he earlier at the park, he said that he wanted to propose to Sungjong, but he wasn’t sure on how to do it. He then asked me on how I did it, but I wasn’t the one who confessed my feelings first because that was you. I was wondering if you could talk to him about confessing his feelings.”

“Oh. If you talk to Sungjong-hyung, I’ll talk to Sunggyu-hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Alright. We’ll call the two tomorrow.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

 

At the Infinite’s Dorm….

Sunggyu was pacing back and forth in front of the maknae’s room, deeply in thought while the rest of Infinite were staring at him curiously.

“Hyung, what on earth are you doing?” Myungsoo finally asks him as he lets out a yawn while he stretches his arms and legs before he gets up from his spot on the couch.

“Huh?” Sunggyu says, stopping and turning around to face the others when he hears Myungsoo’s voice which snaps back him back into reality and out of his thoughts.

“What are you doing?” Hoya asks, repeating Myungsoo's question as he gets up and joins Myungsoo in the kitchen.

“Oh, um…. Nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Sunggyu replies with a simile before he resumes his pacing.

“Whatever. I’m going to sleep.” Sungyeol says, ignoring his hyung as he gets up from the floor.

“Same here.” The rest says before they get up and walk into their own rooms…. Everyone beside Woohyun.

Woohyun just gets up and walks over to Sunggyu and places his hand on the older’s shoulder which causes Sunggyu to stop and face Woohyun.

“What is it Woohyun-ah? I thought you guys were going to sleep.”

“Hyung…. If you want to check up on Sungjong, then why don’t you just go in. Once you checked up on him, just come back out quietly. He wont even know. It’s not weird if you do that because you are the leader.” Woohyun suggest as he walks away without waiting for Sunggyu to respond.

Once Woohyun’s door opens and shuts, Sunggyu decides to do exactly what Woohyun suggested. So Sunggyu takes a shaky breath in before he slowly and quietly opens Sungjong’s door.

Slowly he walks in, careful not to wake the younger up. He swiftly makes his way to the side of Sungjong’s bed before he crouches down next to the younger.

Sunggyu just admires the figure in front of him for a while before he starts to let his mind wonder.

If only I could make him mine…. I would be willing to do anything for him. If only he knew how I felt….

“If only he knew….” Sunggyu says out loud before he slowly gets up and pulls Sungjong’s blanket over him. He then slowly makes his way out of the room, but before he leaves, he takes one last look at Sungjong before he quietly closes the door behind him.

“If only I knew what?” Sungjong says to himself as he opens his eyes. When he hears the door close.

 

To be continued….