The Next Day... (BtoB's Dorm)

Can I Make Him Mine?

At BtoB’s dorm, with Ilhoon and Minhyuk….

 

No One’s POV:

“Ilhoon-ah, get up. Get up…. We need to call Sungjong and Sunggyu-hyung.” Minhyuk whispers into Ilhoon’s ear as he moves to lie on top of his boyfriend.

“Get off of me hyung.” Ilhoon mumbles against his pillow.

“No. Not until you get up.” Minhyuk responds with a smile as he reaches down to try and tickle Ilhoon, but it only ends up the older getting punched in his arm to stop by the younger.

“Five more minutes hyung.” Ilhoon mumbles, moving slightly so that he could flip onto his back.

“You’ve been saying that for the past twenty minutes.” Minhyuk says as he leans down to kiss the younger on the cheek.

Ilhoon just lets out a groan in response as he doesn’t move from his spot.

“Come on Ilhoon-ah. Get up.” Minhyuk says as he moves so that he could get off of Ilhoon.

“No, Stay with me.” Ilhoon mumbles as he wraps his arms around the older.

“Come on Ilhoon-ah. We need to help Sunggyu-hyung and Sungjong out.” Minhyuk says with a smile.
“We have the day off, right?” Ilhoon asks as he slowly opens his eyes.

“Yeah. The others went to the studio to do different things, though.” Minhyuk says as he struggles to get up.

“Fine…. I’ll get up.” Ilhoon says as he lets go and moves slightly so he could sit up.

“Almost forgot…. Where’s my good morning kiss?” Minhyuk asks as he closes his eyes.

“That’s disgusting hyung… and cheesy. I just got up. At least let me wash up first.” Ilhoon says, rolling his eyes as he gets up, off of his bed and out the room leaving Minhyuk sitting there with a feeling of abandonment.

Minhyuk lets out a huff of annoyance and jumps off of Ilhoon’s bed before he walks out of the room to make coffee in the kitchen.

“Do you want some coffee Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks when he sees Ilhoon emerge out of the bathroom with his hair wet, a towel around his neck, his clothes in his hands and a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Sure.” Ilhoon responds as he walks into the laundry room before he drops his clothes inside the basket and walks out of the room.

“You should call Sunggyu-hyung.” Minhyuk says as he points to the youngers phone.

Ilhoon just nods before he walks over to grab his phone and dials Sungjong’s number first, but when Sungjong doesn’t answer he hangs up. He then dials Sunggyu’s number in and puts it to his ear as he makes his way over to the kitchen table and sits down in a chair.

Ilhoon-ah?” Sunggyu says when he answers his phone.

“Hey hyung! Minhyuk-hyung told me that you needed a little pep talk on proposing to someone.” Ilhoon says as he lets out a chuckle.

Yeah….”

“Do you want to head down to Han River and talk there?”

Sure.”

“I’ll head to your dorm in forty minutes.” Ilhoon says before he hangs up.

Ilhoon then walks into their dressing room to change clothes. Once he gets inside he pulls out a pair of white pants, a grey V-neck t-shirt, a pair of socks and a white cardigan before he puts the pieces of clothing on and walks out of the room.

“Here’s your coffee Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says as he walks over to Ilhoon and gives the younger a cup of coffee before he walks to grab his phone off of the counter to call Sungjong.

Ilhoon sits in the living room watching TV as he drinks his coffee while waiting for Minhyuk to finish calling Sungjong.

“Ilhoon-ah, I’m going to go with you to Infinite’s dorm and walk with you guys to Han river, but we’re going to talk at a near café. We’re going to meet up with you guys after an hour or two and walk back to our dorms together.” Minhyuk says as he walks into the dressing room after he sees Ilhoon nod.

Once Minhyuk gets into the dressing room, he pulls out a pair of socks, a white shirt with black sleeves, a pair of black jeans and a red hoodie before he puts it on. After he finishes changing he walks out of the room and joins Ilhoon in the living room with his cup of coffee.

“When are you leaving?” Minhyuk asks as he takes a sip from his cup.

“I’m leaving in fifteen minutes, but it’s about a ten minute walk.” Ilhoon says as he finishes his coffee and gets up to put it in the sink.

 

Fifteen Minutes Later….

 

“Come on hyung. You coming?” Ilhoon asks as he gets up and walks over to the front door and pulls out a pair of white high tops.

“Yup. Don’t forget your phone and wallet Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says, walking over to Ilhoon handing the younger his things after he turns off the TV and places his mug into the sink.

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon says once he finishes putting on his shoes. He then takes his things from the older before he puts his things in his pocket as he waits for the older to finish putting his shoes on.

“What would you do without me?” Minhyuk says with a smirk while he puts on a pair of black boots.

“Whatever hyung. Come on.” Ilhoon says as he walks out of the door.

 

To be continued…