Meeting up

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

“So it’s decided hyung…. You are going to tell the others first in private. Make sure that you tell the others at the dorm or studio when you know that Sungjong-hyung wont be back for a while and when hyung’s far enough away that he doesn’t overhear you. Also you are going sing Hello by Shinee Sunbaenims, but your going to sing Onew-hyungs part and your going to ask the other members to help you.” Ilhoon says as he tires to understand the idea a little better.

“Yeah. I’m not really sure who’s going to sing what part though.” Sunggyu says as he walks with Ilhoon to where they were going to meet Sungjong and Minhyuk.

“How about…. You can ask Dongwoo-hyung to do Minho-hyung’s part, Woohyun-hyung can sing Jonghyun-hyung’s part because you insist that you don’t want to hold the long notes. Howon-hyung can sing Kibum-hyung’s part and Myungsoo can sing Taemin-hyung’s part. You didn’t want Sungyeol-hyung to know about this because you know Sungyeol-hyung can’t really keep a secret.” Ilhoon says as they both come to a stop.

“Yeah…. Okay. Do you think that we should learn the dance too?” Sunggyu asks.

“I don’t know hyung…. It might take a lot of time. Aren’t you busy?” Ilhoon asks.

“It would take a long time, but we have a two or three weeks off before our comeback. We can try to learn it in two weeks.” Sunggyu says as he looks up to see Minhyuk and Sungjong walking from the distance.

“Sure. You can ask the other hyungs and see what they say. It might be hard to hide it form Sungjong-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung…. They might get suspicious if your always practicing with the other hyungs.” Ilhoon pointed out.

Sunggyu nods right before the other two guys walk up to join Sunggyu and Ilhoon.

When Minhyuk reached the two guys, he looks up at Ilhoon and Ilhoon nods slightly, knowing what Minhyuk was thinking.

“Ilhoon-ah, your going to drop by when you have time right?” Sunggyu asked the younger as he turns his head slightly to look at the rapper standing next to him.

“I think we should get going. Good luck Sunggyu-hyung! Bye Sungjong-hyung! Let’s go Minhyuk-hyung.” Ilhoon says after he nods in response to Sunggyu’s question.

After the two BtoB rappers leave, leaving the two vocalists from Infinite facing each other, looking at the two rappers who were leaving.

Sungjong could swear that the older standing next to him could hear his heart beating when Sunggyu decided to stand next to the younger.

Sunggyu was getting a little nervous, but he knew that before he confessed his feelings, he needed to act normal. So that’s what he was going to do.

 

To be continued….