Performing...

Can I Make Him Mine?

Sunggyu’s part

Woohyun’s part

L’s part

Hoya’s part

Dongwoo’s part

Everyone singing

 

No One’s POV:

 

12 minutes later…

 

Changsub arrives in front of the dance room with a small bouquet of roses that contained six red roses. The vocal walked up to the door and reached for the handle and tired to open it, but found it locked so the vocal knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Ilhoon. The rapper slipped out of the room and closed the door behind him while the other two Infinite vocals hid behind the corner.

“Thanks hyung!” Ilhoon says with a smile as he takes the bouquet from the vocal.

“No problem Ilhoon-ah. Glad I could help. Who’s the lucky guy that proposing and who’s getting the proposal?” Changsub asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Come in and see.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he moves to open the door.

“I almost forgot! How much was it? Here, I’ll pay you back.” Ilhoon says as he lets go of the handle and reaches to grab his wallet out of his back pocket.

“Don’t worry about it.” Changsub smiles as he ruffles Ilhoon’s hair.

The rapper smiled back as he opened the door and allows Changsub to slip inside before he walks in.

“Come on Sungjong-ah.” Sungyeol says as he grabs the youngers arm and pulls him.

Sungyeol pushes the door open before Ilhoon could close it and lock it before he drags the maknae through the doors.

Once both of them walk in they see Minhyuk, Ilhoon, Changsub and Dongwoo with smirks on their faces while L, Woohyun, Hoya and Sunggyu had a shocked expression. Although, Sunggyu was frozen in his spot.

“Okay! We couldn’t take it anymore! What on earth have you guys been doing? And why were you sneaking around!?” Sungyeol questions.

“You should show them hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he hands Dongwoo the flowers because the rapper was the nearest Infinite member to him at the moment.

“Show us what?” Sungjong questions and wondering who the ‘hyung’ Ilhoon meant in his sentence was.

Sungjong and Sungyeol on watched as all of them looked at each other before Dongwoo walked up to the karaoke machine to grab five mics out of the charger before handing Woohyun, Sunggyu, L and Hoya one as he kept one for himself. Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Changsub on the other hand sat down on the couch, Ilhoon sitting in the middle. Although Ilhoon got up to press a number in and the music started playing before he sat back down.

The music starts playing and Sungjong and Sungyeol quickly realize what song it was.

The five other Infinite members start dancing the intro before Woohyun pulls the mic that was in his left hand in front of his mouth before singing his line.

When I act like this I realize I’m actually young.
You’re in front of my eyes but I don’t know what to do.

After Woohyun finishes his part, Sunggyu steps up and sings his part.

How did you start love?
People who have loved, please tell me.

Sunggyu finishes his part and lowers his mic as he dances his part while L starts singing his part.

Will there be a day when I hold his hand?

L returns back to dancing while Woohyun sings again.

Will there be a day when I kiss above his closed eyes?

Once Woohyun finishes, all five members bring the mics in front of them before singing.

Hello Hello, I acted confidently. Hoya steps up to sing the single line as he scratches the back of his head with a small smile.

Hello Hello, I want to talk to you for a moment. Sunggyu sings with a shy smile.

Hello Hello, I might stutter a little, though.

Who knows, we might actually get together.

Should I confront you,
Should I wait for you?
Dongwoo sings with a wide smile.

It’s harder when everyone else
says something different
[You can’t believe it right?]

Having high standards,

This isn’t a usual thing for me, please believe in me yeah.

Will there be a day when I hug him freely?

believe that what we think can come true.

Hello Hello I acted confidently
Hello Hello I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello Hello I might stutter a little, though
Who knows we might actually… oh yeah

This is not the first time,
truthfully I’ve loved and parted

But it’s hard, please believe in me,

you are different

Hello Hello, this time I’ll put myself out there
Hello Hello, Ooh yeah~ Baby Baby Baby girl
Hello Hello, I don’t know how you’re feeling now
Who knows, we might actually…

Hello Hello Uh~~yeah
Hello Hello, Please give me a chance
Hello Hello, I don’t know how you’re feeling now
Who knows about the two of us?
[Hello, the times I spent by your side
Can no more compare to any other happiness
I can’t express myself to you
My heart wants all of you, never let you go
If this is love, I’ll never let it go
Who knows about the two of us]

While the others were singing, Dongwoo walks up and raps with a smile on his face.

This might be destiny

After Sunggyu finished his part he turned around and the others covered him so that he couldn’t be seen while Sunggyu bent down slightly and picked up the flowers that Changsub got and Dongwoo put there.

Hello Hello

The others finished with huge smiles as they parted to reveal a nervous Sunggyu with the bouquet of flowers in his hands while he secretly handed Dongwoo his mic while walking through the clear path they made.

Ilhoon stood up and walked up to Sungjong and pushed him forwards slightly so that he stood alone while Sungyeol and Ilhoon stood behind him.

“Sungjong-ah…. Jong-ah….” Sunggyu starts saying, his voice shaking slightly from how nervous he is.

“Sunggyu-hyung?” Sungjong says.

“Lee Sungjong. I…. I’ve had feelings for you since day one. The feelings got stronger each day as I kept seeing you. I-I love you. Will you accept my feelings and be my boyfriend?” Sunggyu asks as he walks up to Sungjong.

“You don’t have to say yes…. You can take the flowers if you accept my feelings and become my boyfriend or you can leave the room if you don’t. I wont get upset with you and we can still go back to how we were so answer honestly. Don’t do it out of pity.” Sunggyu says as he holds out the flowers slightly while looking down at his feet, afraid of the youngers answer.

Sungjong stays still for a brief moment before he….

 

To be continued….