Three Days Later.... (Part 2)

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol!! Have you gave Sungjong lunch yet?” A tired/breathless Sunggyu asks from the other line.

“No, not yet hyung. We were just going to have that discussion.” Sungyeol responds.

What are you planning to have for lunch? Not something unhealthy, right?” Sunggyu asks from the other line, making sure that they both eat something healthy.

“No hyung. Did you guys have lunch yet?” Sungyeol asks, looking up at Sungjong.

Not yet. We were planning on going down the street to that new restaurant to grab lunch then head back to the studio. Why?”

“Why don’t you guys come back to the dorm and have lunch with us?” Sungyeol suggests as looks away at the clock for a brief moment before staring at his phone.

…. Sure. We need to go back to the studio after though.” Sunggyu replies after a brief moment of silence and hesitation.

“I’ll see you here in a couple of minutes?”

Yeah…. I’ll see you back at the dorm in ten minutes. We need to go back to the studio later though.”

“Why? Can we come?”

I have my reasons and you guys deserve to rest at the dorm. You’ll find out why soon in of. You guys, just need to be patient. I need to go. I’ll see you in ten minutes.” Sunggyu says before he hangs up, a smirk clearly evident in his voice.

Sungyeol hangs up and slips his phone back into his pocket before he looks up to be faced with a very confused Infinite maknae.

“Don’t make that face Sungjong-ah. You look ridiculous.” Sungyeol says as he burst out into a laughing fit.

Sungjong doesn’t really care. All he thinks about is what the five other members could possibly be up to that they didn’t want the other two to know about.

I need to ask them when they get back….

 

At the Practice Room…..

 

“Well, I just got a call from manger-hyung and he says that he’s here. You guys sound great and the Choreography that you guys memorized so far is amazing. Who helped you?” Ilhoon asks as he grabs his stuff.

“Whenever Kibum, Jinki, Jonghyun, Minho or Taemin are free, they’ll drop by and help us, but otherwise that, we watch their performances and try to figure it out. Also our choreographer-hyung comes to help us now and then.” Dongwoo says as he gets up and slips his hands in his pockets before he walks towards the younger.

Ilhoon nods before he bows, hugs the infinite members and says his goodbyes before he walks out of the room.

“Lets grab lunch at the dorm. Sungyeol says that we should grab lunch there.” Sunggyu says, slipping his phone into his pocket.

“What about this?” Woohyun asks.

“We’ll come back to the studio after, but you guys can’t say anything to the other two. All they know is that this is some sort of surprise so even if Sungjongie or Yeolie asks, you can’t tell them.” Sunggyu says as he looks around the room at the members.

“Yes Hyung!” All the members say in unison.

“Alright then! Lets go!” Sunggyu says as he walks out of the room with Woohyun and L by his sides.

Dongwoo and Hoya walk out together. Dongwoo walks out with his hands in his pockets while Hoya turns the lights off, closes the door and wraps an arm around the older’s shoulders.

“Wait for us hyung!”

 

To be continued….