The Next Day...

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

The next day….

 

Sungjong couldn’t really sleep that night. Not with the thought of what Sunggyu said.

Sungjong slowly made himself get out of bed and walked out of his room. He saw Sunggyu in the kitchen making breakfast, but when he looked around the dorm he couldn’t really find the other members.

“Sungjong-ah, do you want something to eat?” Sunggyu says from the kitchen, not really turning around to face Sungjong.

“Yeah. Um, hyung…. Where are the other members?” Sungjong asks as he walks out of Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s room.

“Oh! Sungyeol and Myungsoo are probably with Sungjae and Eunkwang. Woohyun’s with Peniel. Dongwoo and Hoya’s with Hyunsik and Changsub at the gym.”

“Do we have the day off?”

“Yeah. It’s a shocker right? We have the next three days off too. I was planning on doing nothing for two days and using the last day to get some practice done. The others can come with me if they want, but they don’t have to. Oh! I almost forgot…. Your phone was rang twice before you woke up. You should check who called you.” Sunggyu says, not looking up from what he was making afraid that he might burn it.

Sungjong just nodded as he made his way to his phone and unlocked it to find that he had two missed calls. One from Ilhoon and one from Minhyuk.

Sungjong sends both of them a text asking why they called him before he set his phone down and walked over to the table before he sat down.

“Who was it?” Sunggyu asks him as he sets down Sungjong a plate a food in front of him before he turns back around to grab a glass.

“Ilhoonie and Minhyuk-hyung.” Sungjong responds as he shifts in his seat when he sees Sunggyu stretch up to grab a glass which causes his shirt to lift up and expose some of his stomach.

“Oh. What do you want to drink?” Sunggyu asks him as he sets down the glass in front Sungjong.

“Milk I guess.” Sungjong says looking down at his lap.

“Hey! You okay?” Sunggyu asks him as he grabs the youngers chin and tilts it up so that Sungjong’s face is facing his.

“Your face is red. Do you have a fever?” Sunggyu asks as he sets down the mild carton and presses the back of his hand to Sungjong’s forehead.

“Uh…. No, I’m fine.” Sungjong says as he pulls away from Sunggyu’s hands before he reaches over to grab the milk carton, but Sunggyu just slaps his hand away.

“Here, let me.” Sunggyu says as he picks it up and pours Sungjong a glass of milk before he turns around and places it back in the fridge.

“You seem like your in a good mood hyung.” Sungjong says with a smile before he puts food in his mouth.

“I am. I’m happy that we have the day off. Oh! I forgot, Ilhoon called me and we were going to go to the Han River to talk about some things so I’m stealing your best friend for a couple of hours!” Sunggyu told him, messing Sungjong’s hair up before he walked into his room and decided to change.

Suddenly, Sungjong heard his phone rings, so he got up and walked over to his phone and answer it.

“Hello?”

“Sungjong-ah?”

“Minhyuk-hyung! What’s up?”

“To find that Sunggyu-hyung stole by boyfriend for the day, I was wondering if you wanted to talk. Ilhoon told me you wanted to ask me a few things.”

“Yeah! Do you want come here or do you want me to go there?”

“I don’t mind. I’ll go to your dorm cause Ilhoon was meeting up with Sunggyu-hyung. We could go for coffee or tea. We’ll walk with Ilhoon and Sunggyu for a bit and separate so that we could go the Café near the Han river while they’re there. We could meet up with them again before we head back to our dorms.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll be over in twenty minutes then.”

“Okay. See you then hyung.” Sungjong says before he hangs up.

Sungjong knew another question that he was going to ask Minhyuk and see if he knew.

What on earth did Sunggyu mean when he said “If only he knew….” Last night when he came into his room.