With Sunggyu and Ilhoon

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

With Ilhoon and Sunggyu….

 

“So hyung… Your sure that you want to propose to Sungjong-hyung?” Ilhoon asks with a smirk playing on his lips.

“Yes. I just don’t know how to do it. I always get so nervous when I’m around him. I really have to keep myself from stuttering.” Sunggyu says as he looks a head of them to look at the river.

“Don’t worry hyung. It’s normal to feel nervous. I felt like I was going to pass out when I was going and while I was telling him my feelings.” Ilhoon says as he lets out a light chuckle in slight embarrassment.

“You!? Nervous?! I never thought those two words can be in the same sentence!” The older teases.

“Shut up hyung! Anyway… You get four options to propose hyung….” Ilhoon starts says as he looks over to the older who was sitting next to him.

“One, You can make an huge and epic surprise proposal in front of your members too.” Ilhoon says as he holds up his index finger.

“Two, You can make a huge and epic surprise proposal, but privately. It would be your choice to tell the other members or keep it a secret.” Ilhoon says as he puts up another finger to show the number two with his fingers.

Sunggyu nods as he listens carefully to what the younger was saying.

“Three, You can just tell him your feelings honestly in front of your members.” The younger says holding up another finger to join the other two.

“Four, or last way, You can tell him your honest feelings privately and tell the other members when your ready.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he holds one last finger before he drops his hand onto his lap.

“It’s up to you hyung.”

“You are going to help me no matter what…. Right Ilhoon-ah?” Sunggyu asks the rapper.

“Of course hyung! You need to make your choice first though before I can help you out.” Ilhoon replies with a smile.

“Oh…. I want to tell the other members first though….”

“Can the others keep a secret?”

“Yeah. Well all of them, but Sungyeolie.”

“Then tell them in the morning before he you propose to Sungjong-hyung in the afternoon.”

“I don’t want it to be too big of an event, but I do want to make this memorable.”

“How about singing for him and telling him your feelings?” Ilhoon suggests after he thinks about it for a while.

“That’s a really good idea, but what am I going to sing?! What am I going to say!? What if he doesn’t like me back! What if-“ Sunggyu starts blabbering, but gets cut off when he hears the younger burst into laughter.

“Stop worrying hyung!” Ilhoon manages out in between breaths as he tries to catch his breath.

“It’s not funny!” Sunggyu yells as he shoves the younger over.

“I’m sorry, but it really is funny! Your worrying that he might not like you? Are you being serious hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he sits up again, brushing the grass and dirt off of himself.

“Yes, I’m being serious! Have you SEEN how the others look?” Sunggyu asks in panic and annoyance.

“Calm down hyung…. It’ll be okay. Trust me hyung. You can come and kill me if he doesn’t love you back hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he gets up and brushes his pants off.

“You seem so confident that he’ll like me back…. You know something…. Tell me.” Sunggyu says with suspicious look while he gets up from his spot and brushes his pants off too.

“I don’t know what your talking about hyung. Now lets help you with this event.” Ilhoon says as he walks away.

“Yah! Jung Ilhoon!!!”

 

To be continued…