With Sungjong and Minhyuk

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

With Sungjong and Minhyuk….

 

“What do you want to drink Sungjong-ah?” Minhyuk asks the younger as he gets up from his seat, takes off his hoodie and places it on his chair before he takes out his wallet.

“Surprise me.” Sungjong says with a smile.

Minhyuk slowly nods before he walks away, although when he was far away enough that Sungjong couldn’t see him, he quickly called Ilhoon.

Hello?”

“Sorry to interrupt, but what do I get Sungjongie?”

Anything. He usually gets a double cappuccino macchiato.”

Oh okay! Thanks! Have fun!!” Minhyuk says before he hangs up.

Once Minhyuk ordered and got all the drinks, he walked over to Sungjong and placed Sungjong’s drink in front of him.

“Thanks hyung! How did you know that my favorite drink was this?” Sungjong asks as he takes a sip.

“A clever guess? I’m kidding…. I asked Ilhoonie.” Minhyuk replied with a smile as he took a sip from his own drink.

“Anyway…. What did you want to ask me Sungjong-ah? I heard you had questions?” Minhyuk asks as he gives the younger all of his attention.

“Yeah… I have a few.”

“Well? Ask away.” Minhyuk replies with a smile.

“I t-think that I’m in love with Sunggyu-hyung, but I’m not sure….” Sungjong says quietly.

“What do you mean by your not sure?” Minhyuk asks as he gets up from his seat and grabs his drink before he sits down beside the younger. The older then places his drink in front of him on the table and wraps an arm around the younger.

“I’m saying that I’m not sure because I’m not sure. This is all new to me….” Sungjong says as he looks down at his lap.

“You’ve never been in love before?” The older questions as he looks at Sungjong, but he couldn’t really get Sungjong to look up at him.

The younger shakes his head slowly, indicating that he’s never been in love before. This surprises the older slightly, but he didn’t want the younger to feel bad or ashamed so he kept his thoughts to himself.

“What do you feel like when he’s around you?” The older asks while he tries to get the younger to lift his gaze up to face him.

“I’m always nervous when I’m around him and whenever he does skinship with other members, I get jealous and mad. What is wrong with me?” Sungjong looks up at the older.

“You are totally in love! I’m so happy for you!!!” Minhyuk squeals happily as he pulls the younger into a tight hug.

“Next question?” Minhyuk asks with a smile.

Maybe this wasn’t going to be so hard.

 

To be continued….