Roses

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

Inside the Practice Room….

 

“Was it just me or did you see Sungyeol and Sungjong behind the corner?” Minhyuk questions in a quiet voice as he faces Ilhoon after they all greeted each other.

“They were there.” Ilhoon replies with a smile as he moves to sit down on the couch.

“Yeah. I saw them too. I just pretended that I didn’t” Dongwoo says as he walks up to Ilhoon and Minhyuk.

“Hey! What are you guys talking about?” Hoya yells.

“Nothing!” All three rappers yell back.

“I have a feeling they might burst in here later. Hoon-ah, give Changsub a call and tell him to buy flowers and bring them.” Minhyuk says in a quiet voice.

Ilhoon nods as he pulls out his phone from his pocket as he stands up.

“I just need to make a call. I’ll be right back.” Ilhoon announces.

Sunggyu nods and gives Ilhoon a warm smile before he watches the rapper step out of the room, his phone in his hand.

Once Ilhoon gets out of the room he lets out a sigh and closes the door behind him when he hears very loud whispering. Although the rapper just ignored it and unlocked his phone before he dialed Changsub’s number.

Ilhoon-ah! What’s up?” Changsub answers.

“Can you do me a favor?” Ilhoon asks as he turns around so that his back was towards the source of the whispering.

Sure! What is it?” The vocal asks from the other side of the line.

“I know this might sound stupid, but can you go and buy me a small bouquet of roses?” Ilhoon asks as he rubs his nape.

For you to give to Minhyuk-hyung?” Changsub questions.

“No!! No…. I mean…. A small bouquet that’s used to propose to someone.” Ilhoon says in a quiet voice.

PROPOSE!? YAH! JUNG Ilhoon!!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON MINHYUN-HYUNG!?!?!??” Changsub yells on the other line which causes Ilhoon to pull the phone away from his ear slightly.

“No. It’s for someone else. Please hurry.” Ilhoon replies with a groan.

I’m on my way. I’ll be there in ten minutes or so.” Changsub quickly says before he hangs up.

Ilhoon lets out a sigh before he turns and faces the corner before he walks back into the room.

Sungjong and Sungyeol on the other hand were dumb founded.

“What does Ilhoonie mean by proposing to someone?” Sungjong questions.

“I don’t know….” Sungyeol replies.

“I need to find out what’s going on.” Sungjong declares as he turns to walk to the room, but he’s stopped when Sungyeol grabs his wrist.

“Wait Sungjong-ah. Let’s wait until Changsub gets here.” Sungyeol says in a quiet voice.

The maknae huffs in annoyance, but agrees without complaining.

 

To be continued….