Arranging Plans For the Evening

Can I Make Him Mine?

Sungjong’s POV:

After hyung goes into the bathroom to take a shower I walk back into my room and grab my phone before I sit on my bed. I know that I’m going to be the last one to get ready because I’m the maknae and I get ready faster than the other members. I sit there looking through my contacts before I find the person that I was looking for. I dial the number and press call before I end it right away. Should I really tell him what’s wrong? I guess he probably knows more about this then me so I might as well.

I dial the number again and press call, but this time I let it ring. I listen to the persons ringtone (It’s his new song) until he suddenly picks up.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah?” (Yes… when I say Ilhoon I do mean BtoB’s Main Rapper Jung Ilhoon)

“Sungjong-hyung?”

“Yeah, it’s me… listen I’ve got something to ask you…”

“Oh? What is it?”

“Um… the other members are here right now so do you mind meeting up with me later?”

“Um… I don’t know… hold on a second hyung, let me go ask manger-hyung when I have time.”

“Ok” I say before I wait a little bit. I hear people talking on the other end, but I just sit there.

“Hey hyung, sorry for the long wait… I have my rap lesson and piano lesson soon and then I have to practice with the other members, but I’m free after 9:30 ish tonight.”

“Oh… Well I’m busy for most of the day too, but let me go see what my schedule looks like today.” I say before I walk out of my room to check the schedule. After I do I walk back to my room and close the door before I talk to Ilhoon again.

“Hey. Well I have to go to a piano lesson, help the other members write new lyrics and then I have practice for our next concert so I’m free around 9.”

“Oh? Well, do you want to come to my dorm around 10?”

“Well.. I don’t mind that, but what about the other members?”

“Oh, well Peniel-hyung and Sungjae are staying at the studio for about 2 more hours after we all leave. Hyunsik-hyung and Changsub-hyung are going out on a date at a park or something. Eunkwang-hyung was going to go the theater with one of the Manger-hyungs to watch a movie anyway so Minhyuk-hyung could just join him if he has no other plans.”

“Oh… Ok. I guess I’ll meet you later tonight around 10?”

“Yup! Sorry I have to head into my rap lesson now, I’ll see you tonight hyung!”

“Ok, Have fun Ilhoon-ah! Text me after you finish your lesson!”

“Ok! Bye!”

“Bye” I say before I hang up.

I really hope that Minhyuk-hyung doesn’t mind that I’m stealing his boyfriend for a while…

 

Sungkyu’s POV:

Once I get out of the bathroom and walk past Sungjongie's room, I hear him talking to someone. I guess it’s probably Ilhoon. I decide to call Minhyuk to ask him for help on how to deal with my feelings.

When I get into my room I grab my phone and call him.

“Sungkyu-hyung?”

“Minhyuk-ah! Do you want to hang out later tonight?”

“Oh, sure! What time?”

“What about 10 ish? I’ll meet you in front of your dorm?”

“Ok. See you then! Sorry hyung I got to go into my piano lesson. See you later tonight! Bye hyung!”

“Bye!” I say back before I hang up.

I walk back out into the living room to tell the other members that I’m going to hang out with Minhyuk tonight. When I get out there I see Dongwoo walking out of the bathroom with a towel in his hands drying his hair and Sungjongie walking out of his room to sit down beside Myungsoo.

“Hey Guys?”

“Yeah Hyung?” They all say at the same time looking at me.

“I’m going to hang out with Minhyuk tonight.”

“Minhyuk as in BtoB’s Minhyuk?” Dongwoo asks.

“Yeah. I’m meeting him in front of his dorm”

“Hyung, What time are you going to meet him?” Sungjongie asks.

“Why?”

“Well, I’m meeting with Ilhoon at his dorm at 10 so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to their dorm.”

“Oh. Well sure, I’m meeting him in front of his dorm at 10 so I guess I’ll go with you.”

“Ok!” He says with a bright smile before he turns his attention back to the T.V. I can’t help, but stare in awe and admire his amazing/stunning smile.

 

KIM SUNGKYU! GET A GRIP!! I think as I shake my head furiously. Maybe Minhyuk can help me deal with these feelings to Sungjongie…

 

To be continued…