Three Days Later.... (With Sunggyu, Hoya, L, Woohyun and Dongwoo)

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

Three days later….

 

Ilhoon was on his way to Weekly Idol’s recording, when his phone started to ring his pocket. The rapper slid his phone out of his pocket before answering it, he doesn’t forget to check the caller ID though.

“Sunggyu-hyung?” Ilhoon answers as the Van pulls up in front of the Weekly Idol building.

“Ilhoon-ah? Are you free?” Sunggyu says from the other line asks in a slightly breathless voice.

“Now? I’m going to Weekly Idol’s recording.” Ilhoon replies as he bows slightly to hi manger before he opens the van door and walk out.

“Not now, but after. Could you drop by the Woollim’s Studio later?” Sunggyu asks from the other line.

“Sure. I’ll give you a call when recording’s over.” Ilhoon says as he walks through the building’s door and down the stairs to enter into the studio.

“Thanks Ilhoon-ah!” Sunggyu says before he hangs up.

Ilhoon hangs up and slips his phone into his pocket as he greets the staff, MC’s and the guest Idols.

 

After Weekly Idol’s Recording….

 

Once Weekly Idol’s recording finished, Ilhoon bid the staff and MC’s farewell before he walks out of the building and into the Van that was waiting for him.

“How was the recording Ilhoon-ah?” The manger asks as Ilhoon sits in the passenger seat and closes the door.

“Good! Could you drop me off at the Woollim Studio?”

“Sure, but why?”

“Sunggyu-hyung called me earlier and asked me if I could drop by.” Ilhoon replies as he slips out his phone from his pocket once more before he dials Sunggyu’s number.

“Sure! I’ll drop you there.” The manger says as he drives towards the Woollim studio.

Ilhoon then calls Sunggyu that he was headed to the studio now before he hung up.

“When do you want me to come pick you up?” The manger asks once he pulls into Woollim’s parking lot.

“After one hour I guess. Call me when you’re here. Thanks hyung!” Ilhoon replies as he gets out of the van before he bows slightly before he closes the door.

When he walks up to the building, he sees Sunggyu standing in front of the door, leaning on the wall inside the building.

When Sunggyu sees Ilhoon, the older lets out a smile and opens the door and leads him up to the dance studio where Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo were.

“How’s the dance going?” Ilhoon asks as they walk out of the elevator and down the hall.

“I don’t know…. You tell me. I wanted to know what you think. Do you want something to drink?” Sunggyu says before he stops in front of a vending machine.

“Sure.” Ilhoon replies as he was about to take out his wallet, but Sunggyu buys two cans of coffee and hands one to Ilhoon before they start walking down the hall again while he opens the can and puts it to his lips before he tilts his head back and takes in a mouthful before he swallows it.

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he opens the drink in his hand and takes a sip from it before they walk into the dance room.

“Ilhoon-ah?” Dongwoo says as he looks up from the his spot on the floor, lying next to a heavily breathing Hoya.

“Hey hyung. How’s the dance going?” Ilhoon asks as he sits down on the couch.

“Not really sure…. Do you mind watching and telling us what you think?” Myungsoo asks as he walks up to the Ilhoon who was sitting on the couch.

“Sure, but let me watch the dance version of the song first to refresh my memory.” Ilhoon replies as he slips his phone out of his pocket and goes to YouTube before he starts watching the video.

Once he’s done watching, he looks up to see the other members getting into position. Ilhoon walks over to the computer and starts playing the music.

Ilhoon watches the infinite members start dancing to Shinee’s, Hello.

 

To be continued…..