After Ilhoon and Minhyuk Arrive at Infinite's Dorm

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

Ten Minutes Later….

 

Minhyuk and Ilhoon walk up to the front of Infinite’s dorms building. Before Ilhoon walk up to ring the bell, he checks his watch to check the time.

Who is it?” Ilhoon hears a voice answer after he punches in the number for their room.

“Who do you think?” Ilhoon says with a teasing voice.

Ilhoon-ah?” The voice asks carefully, not really sure if it was the younger or not.

“Yeah. It’s me and Minhyuk-hyung. Sorry we aren’t really on time.” The younger says as he puts his hands in his pocket.

It’s okay. We’re still getting ready, but you can come up and wait if you don’t mind.”

We don’t mind. You have to open the door for us though.” Ilhoon says with a chuckle as he reaches to the side of him to feel around for Minhyuk. When the older sees this action, he smiles and walks next to the younger so that he could wrap his arm around his waist.

Oh! I forgot…. Sorry. I’ll open it now.” The voice says before the door slides open.

“Thanks Hyung!” Ilhoon yells, not really sure who it was, but he knew it was someone who was older than him before he and Minhyuk walk in.

As soon as they walk in, they see the door slide close behind them. Once they’re inside, Minhyuk hurries to the elevator to push the button before he waits for the elevator to arrive and for the younger to walk up next to him. When Ilhoon walks up next to the older the elevator doors slide open so that both of them could step inside.

Once they’re inside, Ilhoon reaches around Minhyuk and presses the button to go up to Infinite’s dorm. Both males lean back and cross their arms across their chest while they wait for the doors to slide open.

After a couple of seconds of waiting, the doors slide open and both guys step out. They walk down the hall and reach the door before Ilhoon reaches up to knock on the door. As soon as the younger’s fist hits the door two times, the door flies open to revile Infinite’s Leader, Sunggyu.

“Hey! You’re here!” Sunggyu says as he steps aside to allow the other two into the dorm.

“Yeah. Sorry we aren’t really on time.” Ilhoon says as he steps in and takes off his shoes before he walks into the dorm and sits down on the couch.

“Don’t worry about it. Sungjong’s in the bathroom right now and I just need to change. Hope you don’t mind waiting for a bit.” Sunggyu says as he closes the door once Ilhoon and Minhyuk walk in.

“It’s okay hyung. Take your time.” Minhyuk says after he takes his shoes off and sits down on Ilhoon’s lap.

Sunggyu smiles before he disappears into his room.

“How are you going to help Sunggyu-hyung?” Minhyuk asks quietly when Sunggyu is far away in of so that he doesn’t hear their conversation.

“Not really sure. How are you going to help Sungjong-hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he wraps his arms around the older’s waist.

“Not really sure. I guess I’m just going to answer a few questions that he may have to the best of my abilities.” Minhyuk shrugs as he leans back to press his back into the younger’s chest.

“Hey hyung! Hey Ilhoon-ah!” Sungjong says happily as he walks out of the bathroom as he dries his hands with a towel before he places the towel in the laundry basket.

“Hey Sungjong-ah!” Minhyuk says with a smile as he leans up.

“Hey hyung!” Ilhoon says with a smile once he sees the older walk out of the bathroom.

“Where’s Sunggyu-hyung?” Sungjong asks as he looks around the dorm.

“He’s changing.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he gets up and off of the youngers lap to sit beside him instead to lean his head on the youngers shoulder.

“Oh. Well, I’m just going to grab a hoodie and my phone and wallet. So I’ll be right back.” Sungjong says as he hurries off into his room to grab a blue hoodie off of it’s hanger and his phone and wallet off of the nightstand before he walks back out into the living room to sit next to Ilhoon before he leans his head on the youngers other shoulder.

“Hey! Let’s go guys.” Sunggyu says as he walks out of his room while slipping his wallet and phone into his pockets.

“Yeah! Lets head down to Han River!” Ilhoon says as he jumps off of the couch and walking up to Sunggyu while startling Sungjong and Minhyuk at the same time.

 

Twenty minutes later…..

 

“Well, Sungjong and I are going to head down the café down there, but we’ll meet back here in…. lets say… two hours?” Minhyuk suggests as he looks down at his watch.

“Sure. We’ll see you guys in two hours then.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he looks around to see if anyone’s watching. When he’s sure that no one was watching, the younger leans over and pecks his boyfriends cheek before he wraps his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulders and walk away and down to the park.

“Shall we get going Sungjong-ah?” Minhyuk asks with a smile as he wraps his arm around Sungjong’s shoulders before they walk down to the café.

 

To be continued…