Final

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

Sungjong stays still for a brief moment before he steps forward and throws his arms around the leader neck, which startles Sunggyu. Although, after the leader returned back to reality, Sunggyu slowly wrapped his arms around Sungjong and pulled him closer.

Ilhoon on the other hand threw his arms up before he slipped his hands into his pocket and started to walk out the door. When the rest of them saw this, they quickly followed Ilhoon out the door so that Sunggyu and Sungjong could have a little privacy.

Hearing the door open and close, Sunggyu looked up for a brief moment before he looked back at the love of his life that was in his arms.

Before Sunggyu could say anything, Sungjong connected their lips together into a passionate kiss. Their lips moved rhythmically and was gentle, yet it was passionate. Sunggyu leaned into Sungjong and deepens the kiss even more.

Soon, oxygen became very important to the two vocals so they broke apart. Once the two males broke apart, they were soon trying to catch their breath so their chests were rising and lowering. Sungjong had a flushed face with tinted cheeks as he looked down and lowered his hands trying to get away from the older's grip.

“So…. Does this mean, yes?” Sunggyu asks as he lets Sungjong go.

“You’re an idiot hyung.” Sungjong mumbles as he grabs Sunggyu's arms and takes the flowers that Sunggyu was holding in one of his hands.

“Yes…. Yes, I’ll be your boyfriend as long as you’ll be mine.” Sungjong says as he looks down at the flowers and finds a card.

Sungjong opens the card to find it saying….

6 roses are given to you as a present.

6 roses meaning that I want to be yours.

Will you accept my heart?

The maknae smiles to himself as he looks up to find Sunggyu with a wide smile.

“I love you hyung.” Sungjong says with a smile as he gives a quick peck on the lips.

“I love you too Jong-ah.”

 

A/N: This is the end of this fanfic! Thank you to everyone who subscribed, commented, upvoted and read my fanfic! Hope you liked my fanfic!!