At The Dorm

Can I Make Him Mine?

No One’s POV:

 

Ten ~ Twenty Minutes Later….

 

Sungjong and Sungyeol are watching TV on the couch when they hear someone pressing the numbers on the combination lock screen. Soon after the lock made a clicking sound and in came Dongwoo and Hoya who took off their shoes and entered into the kitchen. After them walked in a smiling L who took off his shoes and walked into his room. Woohyun and Sunggyu came in last, closing the door behind them as they took off their shoes talking quietly, as they walked into the kitchen.

“Dongwoo-hyung, Howon-ah, what are you guys doing?” Sunggyu asks.

“Hey YaDong Couple! What are you guys doing?” Woohyun repeats the question, wrapping an arm around Sunggyu.

When Sungjong sees this, his eyes soon go dark, but his eyes light up again when he sees Sunggyu shrug away and walk towards Dongwoo to look over at what the rapper was doing.

“We’re going to make fried rice.” Hoya answers as he washes his hands after Dongwoo moved to dry his hands on the kitchen towel.

“Fried rice?” Sunggyu and Woohyun ask in unison while raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah. You wanted us to eat healthy so this is the best we can do.” Dongwoo replies as he opens the rice cooker and find it full with freshly made rice.

“Did you make rice while we were at the studio Sungyeol-ah?” Dongwoo asks, turning his attention towards the tallest member.

“Yeah.” Sungyeol responds, attention returning back to the TV.

“Go and rest Woohyun-hyung and Gyu-hyung. We’ll call you guys over when we’re done.” Hoya says, pushing them out of the kitchen with a smile.

Sunggyu and Woohyun look at each other before they turn around. Sunggyu walks into his room and is soon joined by Woohyun.

“What am I going to do…. Do you think this will be ready before we need to go back to our schedules Woohyun-ah?” Sunggyu asks in a quiet voice as he ruffles his hair and sits down on his bed.

“Hyung…. Even Ilhoon said that it was good. We don’t have a lot left anyway. You need to relax a little hyung. You seem tense.” Woohyun says as he watches Sunggyu lie down and use his arms as a pillow as he sits down beside the leader.

“I know Woohyun-ah…. It’s just….” Sunggyu says, but soon trails off.

“You want everything to be perfect?” Woohyun says as he looks at the leader.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu replies, looking up at the ceiling.

The two vocals go silent and all that is heard is voices outside the room and the two vocals breathing. Eventually, Woohyun looks up at the ceiling to find out what the leader seems to find so interesting. When Woohyun looks up at the ceiling, he cranes his neck and looses his balance. This causes Woohyun to fall on top of the older.

Woohyun quickly sits up and laughs at Sunggyu’s facial expression.

“Your face!!!” Woohyun yells, pointing towards Sunggyu's face which was frozen.

Sunggyu’s eyes wide, well…. As wide as they can get and mouth slightly open.

Sunggyu soon returns to reality when both males hear a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Sunggyu calls, as he sits up with a smile taking over his facial expression.

“Dongwoo-hyung and Howon-hyung says that lunch is ready.” L says, his head popping in through the slightly opened door.

The two males smile as they get up.

“We’re heading to the practice room right after we eat, right hyung?” L asks the two.

“Yeah.” Woohyun responds before Sunggyu can say anything.

Sunggyu smiles and walks out of the room, Woohyun and L following close behind. The three vocals find the other members sitting at the table eating fried rice that Dongwoo and Hoya made.

“Come sit! Dongwoo says with a smile as he and Hoya get up.

Sunggyu sits down first beside Dongwoo’s empty seat, Woohyun sits down next to the leader in the seat that was on the other side of Sunggyu (his regular seat), L sits down in his seat which was located between Sungjong and Sungyeol.

“Thanks.” L, Woohyun and Sunggyu say at the same time, smiling when Dongwoo puts down a plate in front of Sunggyu and Woohyun each while Hoya places another plate in front of L that had fried rice on it.

The members ate in silence until Sungjong spoke up.

“What are you guys doing at the studio?”

When Woohyun, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, L and Hoya heard this, they all stopped eating and stared at the maknae.

“A lot of different things.” L says as his stare turned into a genuine smile.

“Like what?” Sungyeol asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t worry about it Yeolie-hyung. It’s nothing.” L says with a smile.

Sungyeol was about to say more, but Dongwoo and Hoya stuffed the food into their mouths quickly and swallowed it down. The two rappers get up from their seat and place the empty plate in the sink.

“We’ll meet you guys at the studio.” Dongwoo says with a smile as he grabs his phone and Hoya’s phone, throwing Hoya’s phone at him and slipping on their shoes before running out the door.

The five other guys sit in their chairs with frozen face.

“Let’s get going too.” Woohyun whispers to Sunggyu before he starts eating faster.

Sunggyu was about to tell the younger to slow down, but he starts eating faster also when he sees L eat faster too.

L, Woohyun and Sunggyu finish eating at the same time. Sunggyu was about to carry his plate towards the sink. But Woohyun grabs the older’s plate and carries it to the sink for him.

“Sunggyu-hyung…. What are you guys doing at the practice room?” Sungjong asks, grabbing the older’s arm before Sunggyu could walk away.

All Sunggyu does is smile at the younger before he pulls away from the youngers grip and walks towards the counter to grab his phone.

Sunggyu slips his phone into his pocket and walks towards the door to slip on a pair of black and white Air Jordan 13 shoes before walking out of the dorm to find Hoya and Dongwoo talking in front of the elevator.

“I thought we were meeting you there.” Sunggyu says, raising an eye brow.

“We decided to wait.”

 

With L and Sungyeol….

 

“Myungsoo-ah~ Why wont you tell your own boyfriend what you guys are up too~” Sungyeol whines, grabbing a hold of L’s sleeve so that the younger couldn’t leave.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! We need to go!” Woohyun calls from the doorway as he slips on a pair of Black and Blue Adidas High Tops before walking out the door.

“I’m sorry Yeolie-hyung. I can’t tell you.” L says giving a peck on Sungyeol’s cheek before walking towards the door.

He slips on a pair of black converse all star high tops before walking out the door to join the rest.

Sungyeol lets out a huff of frustration before he returns to the couch.

“Did Myungsoo-hyung say anything?” Sungjong asks.

“No.” Sungyeol replies.

“Should we go follow them?” Sungjong suggests.

Sungyeol looks at the younger before replying by saying….

 

To be continued….