Getting Ready and Arriving At BtoB's Dorm

Can I Make Him Mine?

Later That Night…

 

Sungjong’s POV:

I check the clock to see that it says 9:15 pm when I walk into the dorm with Sungkyu-hyung.

“Sungjong-ah, You can get ready first then I’ll get ready.”

“Alright, hyung.” I say as I walk into the dressing room to grab some clothes and change. First I take my jacket and hat off and hang it up. Then I bend down to grab a pair of white pants and black V-neck t-shirt. After I gather all my things I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower and I get changed I dry my hair and brush it out. Then I walk out of the bathroom.

“Your turn hyung.” I say as I walk into the dressing room again so I can grab a jacket. Once I get in there I grab a black and blue varsity jacket. Then I walk out of the change room to my room so I can grab my phone and wallet. Once I get them I walk into the living room area while putting my wallet in my jacket ad phone in my pants pocket. I sit down in front of the T.V and turn it on.

After Sungkyu-hyung gets ready we walk out of the dorm and into the parking lot where the van is parked.

Once we get into the van, it becomes silent. I don’t know how long, but after a while we arrive at the front of BtoB’s dorm. We both get out of the van.

I take out my phone and dial Ilhoon’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hey! I’m in front of your dorm.”

“Oh. Well Minhyuk-hyung and I are walking back from the studio. Sorry… practice ran a little late. Just hold tight there. We’ll be there in a few” Ilhoon says as he hangs up.

“So Ilhoon and Minhyuk-hyung are running a bit late.” I say to Sungkyu-hyung.

“Oh.”

Why does he seem so nervous? It’s not like it’s the first time we’ve been alone together…

 

Sungkyu’s POV:

I can’t help it, but be nervous. Sungjongie just told me that Minhyuk and Ilhoon are running a bit late which means I have to stay with Sungjongie. I don’t know why, but I can feel my hear racing right now. I think that Sungjongie can hear it too. I cover my chest a little thinking that it’ll block out some of the sound.

It doesn’t help when Sungjongie comes closer.

Augh… I really need to get Minhyuk to help me get rid of my feelings for Sungjongie…

 

To be continued…