Waking up...

Can I Make Him Mine?

Sungkyu's POV:

"Sungkyu-hyung!"

When I turned around to face the person who called me, I find out that it was Sungjongie... He look's so hot in that outfit...

Augh! What am I thinking! I can't have Sungjong... He's too handsome, he deserves someone better than me. I do have to concentrate on being the leader too. Also it would be weird if I did date Sungjong... I mean he is the Maknae and I am the hyung...

He deserves someone better... right?

Sungjong's POV:

"Sungkyu-hyung!" I yell when I see him. I watch him as he turns around. As soon as he see's me it looks like he's in deep thought about something or maybe someone... Who or what could he be thinking about? I bet it's one of the other members... I knew that Hyung was biual, but once I heard that I thought that maybe I could get a chance. Maybe I could get hyung to fall in love with me like I did with him...

Should I tell him how I feel?

No.. it could end in a disaster…

 

The next day…

 

Sungkyu’s POV:

I let out a groan before I get up. When I get up I reach for my phone and check the clock. I decide that I should start waking up the other members.

I walk out of my room and walk to Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Hoya’s room. I open the door and wake them up one by one. Next I walk into Dongwoo and Woohyun’s room. I open the blinds and start shaking them to wake up.

After a while, they finally get up and walk out of their room. Lastly I have to wake up the Maknae who is also my crush… Sungjongie…

I walk in quietly and close the door behind me. I walk up to him and get on my knees in front of him. I sit there for a minute or two admiring his beautiful face. If only I could make him mine…

That would be a dream come true, but I know that it’s too good to be true. A dream is a dream and nothing more…

 

Sungjong’s POV:

I slowly get up, but I lie back down when I hear Sungkyu-hyung’s voice waking up the other hyungs. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep when I hear him walk in.

I suddenly realize something… I noticed that hyung always wakes me up a little gently compared to the other hyungs. When he walked in he closed the door behind him and stayed really quiet walking towards me. I listen to the footsteps getting closer to me. Suddenly they stop and I assume that he’s beside my bed. I still pretend to be asleep, but I realize that hyung doesn’t try to wake me up.

That’s weird… what is he doing? Just staring at me?

 

To Be Continued…