Beware of UNO...

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon woke up after the plane had landed. Luckily, that woman was gone and we didn’t see her at all in the airport. However, I saw Yan. I waved a hand at him from afar before leaving. Taecyeon didn’t say anything about it though. He knew that I wasn’t like him, someone who flirts even if he is married.

       “What are we supposed to do now?”

       “Patience Ana,” Taecyeon said. “We have two hours left before boarding the plane.”

       “Does that mean we cannot go shopping.”

       “So, you’re smart after all!” He exclaimed before ruffling my hair. I slapped his hand away and crossed my arms.

        “What are we going to do?”

        “First of all we’ll check in and then we’ll wait in the lounge. Stop pouting. It’ll take time, trust me.”

        “Okay, but after?”

        “I saw UNO cards for sale over there, want me to buy some?” He said after a loud sigh. I grinned and nodded my head vigorously. He rolled his eyes at me and went to buy the UNO cards. I was foreseeing fights very soon in the future about this card game. I giggled and went to sit down a little. I put my phone off flight mode and connected myself to the wifi at the airport. 

         My phone started ringing crazily. Message after message were coming on. Oh my God! I put my phone on silent and waited. I had fifty messages. Most messages were from my family and best friends. There was also one from Alex, which surprised me.


I know that today is your honeymoon.
Have fun! ;)


         Why was he sending me that? Were we even that close? I smiled anyway and thanked him. I smiled and then went to Line. There I saw that SNSD had posted pictures of the wedding! They put that one picture where we were posing, but they only hid my face. I smiled when I saw the picture. It was nice to see that they cared about me. Taeyeon also posted a picture of the both of us on Instragram. Which made me think, I had to create a new profile, just in case…

          “Anastasia?” I looked up and smiled.

          “Johnny!” I beamed and we kissed, on the cheek, like the French. “What are you doing here?”

          “I’m waiting for my parents. And you?”

          “I’m on my honeymoon,” I said. He ruffled my hair.

          “Woah, you grew up a lot!” Johnny used to be a part-timer for my Dad and he always drove my sister and I around. He was really nice to me and gave me good advice all the time. 

           “He’s actually buying us UNO cards.”

           “He must really like you! I’m still with the same girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter