Pregnant & Desperate

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t remember what happened on that night.”

      

      “WHAT?!” Was he kidding me? How come he didn’t recall anything? I could actually feel a lump in my throat… No, that was nausea. It would take time to get used to this. Nausea. “You have to be sure… Seunghoon-ssi, I’m a married woman. Can you please understand me?”

    

        “Ana, this happens all the time with co-workers. It’s no big deal. And I promise I won’t tell a soul.”

     

       “That’s not it,” I shut my mouth as the food arrived. Luckily, my baby was welcoming the food. Good for you. You’ll grow well. “Seunghoon-ssi-” My bloody phone took this moment to ring. I sighed and answered it. I managed to eat while working and Seunghoon did the same. In the end, we had to go quickly to the location of the cf filming. However, there was no way we could talk in the car. There was Daehyun driving and neither of us didn’t want to be heard.

 

       “Ok-biseo, I had your car driven to the location already. You will be able to go straight home afterwards.”

 

        “Gomawayeo, Hwejang-nim,” I replied and then we got out of the car. I was so furious at him. I don’t know how, but somehow I was sure that nothing happened between us. There was something telling that it was Taecyeon’s child in my womb. I couldn’t be sure, of course, that was just my instincts. I sighed a little and touched my stomach. At least I wouldn’t have my periods for nine months. 

 

         “Ok-biseo, annyeoghaseyeo,” Chansung and Junho both said when I saw them. I smiled at them and nodded.

 

         “Annyeoghaseyeo,” I replied. “Please, go back to work. The earlier we end, the better for all of us.” They nodded and I saw Jun.K heading my way just then. No… not him. I shook my head and went away from everyone. Sadly, that man was just so stupid, he actually followed me. 

 

         “Ana, Taecyeon told me.”

 

         “It’s his, Oppa. I’m sure of it,” I whisper and touch my stomach again. I have been doing that quite often today… 

 

          “Did Seunghoon-?”

 

         “He says he doesn’t remember,” I said with disgust. That was quite low of him. “But I know that I’m carrying Taecyeon’s. Not his. I don’t even think we actually slept together…” He remained silent, but he crossed his arms and arched an eyebrow. That was his green light for me to go on. “So, I only did it once and I remember how it felt when I woke up and stuff,” I looked down and felt like my face was on fire. Jun.K just chuckled at me.

 

          “And it wasn’t like that the second time?”

 

         “When I woke up, I just had a hangover and I puked a little after I ate. I was fine for the next days until yesterday… When I puked that day, I just assumed that it was because of the hangover, but now that I think about it, it might have been my baby.”

 

          “Maybe,” he whispered. He hugged me real quick. “Maybe you need to go see a doctor. To see for how many days exactly you’ve been pregnant.”

 

          “You think Taecyeon will believe me then?”

 

         “I don’t know… There was an interval of how many days?”

 

        “I’m not very sure about that…” I counted on my fingers. “Four days or five days. I’m not very sure myself.” He sighed and rubbed my head. Then, he quickly left to go get ready. I didn’t want to cry, but my hormones were making me cry for nothing. I burst into tears and hugged my body. Why was this happening? I could have lived with Taecyeon. Even if he didn’t love me, at least I loved him. I also knew that he was going to love his son. At least that would make us grow closer. 

 

        “Oppa!” I heard a high pitched voice say. 

 

       “Uh, Suzy-ah,” Taecyeon’s voice said. I took a few steps forward and saw Suzy hugging Taecyeon before pecking his lips. I suddenly felt really sick. “Did you eat yet?”

 

        “Ani, our manager said we had to look good in the shoot…”

 

       “Oppa will buy you food later,” he said and ruffled her hair. I looked closer and saw Chansung next to them. That felt like a slap. I turned my back to them and pressed it against the wall for support. My legs felt weak and nausea was rising in my throat. 

 

       “Ana-ah?!” I heard Jun.K yell. “Are you still here? We’ll- Ana-ah! Gwenchana?” He was suddenly in front of me. The three others had stopped talking about food and laughing. I could hear them coming towards us. “Ana…?”

 

        “Toilet… Puke… I’m going to puke.” His eyes grew larger and he came forward to help me, but another pair of arms grabbed me and lifted me up. Luckily for me, the toilets weren’t that far and we made it in time. 

 

         “It’s okay,” he whispered and pulled up my hair to help me.

 

        “It’s because of you that I cannot eat,” I said. My head was throbbing a little. 

 

        “Who says it’s mine?”

 

        “Me! I said it! I just know it’s yours… Other babies wouldn’t do that. Only yours could make me suffer…” He sighed and lifted me up to my feet. 

 

        “Minjun!” Jun.K came in and Taecyeon pushed me to him. Before he left though, he turned back once to look at me. “Did you see anything?”

 

        “About you being really close to Suzy and even kissing? Uh, no.” He simply nodded while keeping his poker face and left. I collapsed against Jun.K and started to sob a little. He helped me clean up a little without saying anything. “Gomawo, Oppa…”

 

        “About Suzy and Taec-”

 

       “Forget it,” I said quickly. I applied some powder and lipstick on myself and smiled at him. “Let’s just go or we’ll be late.” I left and he followed. We were far from late, but I had work to do. I stayed with Seunghoon and made it a point to never leave his side. Especially when Taecyeon was around. 

 

        “The shoot will start!” I sat down and started to review the mails and all that while Seunghoon watched the shoot take place. Then, Mrs. Ok suddenly called. 

 

        “Ne, eomma,” I said and went to a side. “Is everything alright?”

 

        “Yes, everything is good! I was just wondering if you worked on week-ends.”

 

       “Ani, but I think Taec-”

 

       “It’s you that I want, not that man! I’ve known him for more than 20 years, I’m already bored!” I laughed a little at that.

 

       “Eomma!” 

 

       “Aga, we’ll go give rice cakes to some of your neighbors tomorrow, ne?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter