Picture Festival

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two hours later, my hair and make up had been done. I was wearing a saree and jewelries which the Oks had given me this morning. That was tradition. It was really pretty, but also very heavy. Luckily, Taecyeon’s sister had planned a dress for me as she knew I would grow uncomfortable after some time. I would simply get changed after all the picture had been taken and formalities been made. 

        “You’re ready?” I looked at my sister. Taecyeon and her were going through pictures she had taken with her phone. I had her delete all the pictures of Nichkhun and Yuri she had on her phone before the wedding, just in case. She was old enough now, she understood.

        “Yea, let’s go,” I said and looked at Taecyeon who was coming to me. He looked superb in his Indian clothes. He was even wearing a turban. I wanted to smile, but I didn’t feel like it. His lie had been too disappointing. I was going to tell him everything too, but how could I now? If he went on with his lie, I would have to do the same with him. He grinned at me and offered me his arm. I took and we walked outside. 

        “Wait, I’ll go tell the DJ to put the music,” Tanya said and leaped out. She was wearing green pumps and a turquoise dress which I had bought for her in England. It really suited her. 

       “Try to smile for our friends and families, Ana. Please.”

       “I will,” I looked at him in the eye. “Because I care about them. But I’m not doing this for you, Taecyeon.”

       “I’m sorry, Ana,” he sighed and tried to kiss my forehead. However, I pushed him away and looked down at my feet. “I should have told you earlier.” I shook my head. Just then, Tanya came in and told us we had to go down. I managed to smile and the smile reached my eyes. I was truly happy to see my family smiling at me like that. Most were cheering and some crying. I guess it was hard seeing little Anastasia so grown up and getting married already. I bet there was a lot of badmouthing too: I claimed I wouldn’t get married before 27. Yet, here I was…

 

After all the formalities, it was time for the pictures. It was funny since everyone was joking around with us and making dirty jokes. I didn’t really mind any of this until 2PM came to take pictures. Jun.K wasn’t meeting my eyes at all. The others were all very nice to me though and even hugged me. Taecyeon pulled me to him each time and I laughed. When he caught my eyes, he nodded his head once. That meant I had improved as an actress I think.

      “Hyung, Ana,” Chansung said and beamed at us. “You guys finally did what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter