Showtime!

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go tell them I’ll be right here,” I said brightly. 

      “Who…?”

      “I’ll tell you later, Taec. Go tell our parents I’m coming or else they’ll get mad.” He nodded and the whole gang left. I took a deep breath and turned around to look at my friends. They were both staring straight in front of them agog. 

      “Crap…”

      “Ana,” Alice said, “Was that really Taecyeon? Like 2PM’s Taecyeon?” I nodded my head. “And was that Tiffany and Hyoyeon? And two other 2PM members?” I nodded again. 
 
      “Is that why you didn’t want us to see him?”

     “Girls, it’s not that. I was just scared…” I looked away. “Taecyeon doesn’t know that I’m aware of who he really is… Nobody does.”

     “You didn’t tell him?”

     “No, I didn’t… I couldn’t. I’ve been engaged to him since before university. At first I was saying no, but then he came to me and we said that we would try.” Now it was done! They were both going to hate me for lying to them like this. I was going to lose my two best friends in the blink of an eye. 

      “That’s awesome!” Alice said and both of them started to laugh. I looked at them surprised by their reaction. I really was not expecting this outcome…

      “We’ll come visit you in Korea when he finally tells you about him!”

      “We could go to various concerts then!”

      “That would be amazing!” They both squealed and hugged me tightly. I don’t know why, but I burst out crying in their arms. I guess it was relief… I still cannot tell why, but I can say that I felt better after crying a little. 

      “I have to go now, you guys go have fun,” I said as I pulled back. “But don’t blow everything up, please? Nobody knows that I know.” I also warned them about Jun.K, in case he questioned them…

      “Don’t worry,” Alice said and I went to meet Taecyeon and our parents.

      “Ana! That dress is beautiful!” Mrs. Ok said when she saw me. 

    “Your daughter gave it to me,” I told her. “She knew I would want to change into something more comfortable it seems.”

      “My daughter has great sense like me,” she replied and we all laughed. 

      “I have to admit that my sister has great taste,” Taecyeon said and looked at me, up and down. I kicked him and he stuck his tongue out at me. We all laughed. Taecyeon was next to me now and had one of his arm around my waist. I felt relieved that my siste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter