Alone

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt sick all of a sudden. He was going to take one child for him and leave me the other one? He was planning on separating twins? Siblings? A mother and her child? A father and his child? I wanted to yell at him, to cry and tell him that I couldn’t agree. However, no sound was coming out of my mouth. I simply watched as he picked up his coat and that of Nichkhun before leaving. He didn’t look at me once more before he left. He just did.

       I stared at the wall in front of me and a tear rolled down my cheek. That was so unfair. It was Taecyeon’s fault that I became pregnant. He lied to me, made me fall for him and made me agree to marry him. Since Hawaii I swore that I wouldn’t give him what he wanted and here I was, serving it to him on a silver platter. 

     “Ana!” Tiffany burst into the room panting with Sunny right behind her. They came in and closed the door. They stood on either side of me and took my hands in theirs. “How is the baby? Is she fine?”

     “We got a call from the hospital 1 hour ago. We came as fast as we could but we were having a schedule…”

     “The babies are fine,” I said softly. “I’m having twins…”

     “What?!” They both yelled in unison  and started to jump happily. I tried to smile, but I burst crying instead. I laid back in bed and covered my face with my hands.

     “Ana-ah…” Sunny gently took my hands away from my face. “Tell us, what happened?”

    “Did you see someone familiar outside?” I sobbed and they shook their heads. I nodded and lowered my eyes. “Taecyeon and Nichkhun were both here. They just left after Taecyeon said he was going to take one of them away from me.” I wrapped my arms around myself. I didn’t want them to be born. I wanted them to stay in my womb. This way, they would always be together and with me too… 

     “Of course 2PM will support Taecyeon,” Sunny said through gritted teeth.

     “Nichkhun Oppa… he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter