Epilogue

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minjun-ah! Minho-ah!” I yelled as soon as I got back home. The entrance hall was filled with mud that Minji was cleaning. 

      “They are in the pool with-”

      “Thank you,” I said, cutting her off. I stormed outside to the back of the house and found Taecyeon, Minjun and Minho in the pool. I also saw Jun.K, Chansung and Nichkhun sitting on the chaise longue, tanning. “YAH!”

      “Maman!” Both the ten year olds cried when they saw me. 

      “You’re home early, yeobo.”

      “Oh, don’t call me that! You were with them and let them trash the house! Minji is the one cleaning all that mess now, Taecyeon!”

      “Maman,” Minho came out and hugged me. I sighed and thanked God that dry cleaning existed. “Désolé.”

      “It’s ok,” I ruffled his wet hair and shook my head. Taecyeon just winked at me because I forgave them easily. I smirked and went to sit on Chansung’s laps. “Oppa, how are feeling today? I can see you’ve worked out recently.” Chansung sat up properly and winked at me. 

      “I have, actually. It’s a really nice gym. You could come and I would be your personal trainer.”

     “Oh, that sounds-” I didn’t finish because a pair of big hands grabbed me and yanked me away. Taecyeon then lifted me up, bridal style. 

     “I train her well enough as it is,” he said through gritted. “Who has a body like that after having three kids?” I shook my head and smiled. I grinned at Chansung and he winked back at me. Taecyeon was getting ready to strike when a piercing voice erupted from our house. 

       “Maman! Appa!” A cute little Minah came running out, a new doll in her hands. Minah was our third child and she was four. “Fany immeo bought me this doll and Sunny immeo bought me a nice dress!” I sighed and looked at the two women coming. They spoiled the kids too much. Who ever said to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter