Hawaii- Part 4

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t you tired?”

 

        “Why? Are you?”

 

        “Of course not! Come on, bring it on Ok!”

 

        “Taecyeon, don’t call me that. It’s weird!” I grinned and jumped on him. His head went under the water. I got off him quickly, but he was not coming up for air. What was he playing at? I crossed my arms and waited for him to come up for air. Who was he trying to kid? I’ve played that game so many times with my cousins and sister. I shook my head and waited. Suddenly, his body was floating, with his face down though and there were no bubbles anymore. Oh my God! Was he dead? “TAECYEON!” I lifted him up and looked at him. He was grinning from ear to ear. I don’t know why, but I slapped him.

 

         “Yah! What was that for?”

 

         “You scared me to death!” He smiled at that. Yeah, I admit that I was funny. But that was not the point! Why was he trying to change the subject with just his smile! “Taecyeon, don’t do that to me. Ever again.” He nodded and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. I lifted my head up and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He my wet hair with his hand and looked at me warmly. Was it love I was feeling? I don’t know. All I knew was that I was feeling things in my stomach. My stomach was acting weird. I was also feeling very hot, but not uncomfortable. How can one feel hot and not uncomfortable at the same time? This man made me confused about everything. Even my own feelings.

 

          “What is it?”

 

          “Nothing!” I pulled back and we got out. “Let’s go! I want a good bath with a book and some music right now!” We took our stuffs and left. Taecyeon quickly showered first since I wanted to take a lot of time. We still had 3 hours before dinner. One hour would be luxury for me! I took my phone and a book and went in as soon as he came out. 

 

           “What am I supposed to do?” Taecyeon asked me as he came in. I was still filling the tub and had a robe on me.

 

           “Go watch T.V or read.”

 

           “I finished my book yesterday.” Of course he did. He had to be prepared for e after all. I was laughing really hard in my head. “And I really don’t want to watch T.V right now.”

 

           “You should read it a second time. You know, revise and all!” I winked at him and he became red. He quickly got out and I closed the door with a smile. I was feeling hot once again. Man, why did I joke like that? I had a real dirty mind! I stuck my tongue out and got in the tub. The water was really warm and it felt good. Some music was playing in the background as I read my book. Hmm… Maybe if I had bought my laptop, I could have watch my series! I quickly got out, put my robe on me and got out. Taecyeon was on the bed, sleeping. I smiled and put the covers on him. I kissed his forehead and then took my laptop.

“Ana! Can I come in?” I was in the middle of my first episode! What did he want? 

         “No!”

        “Please! I really need to use the bathroom! Ana! We’re married now!”

        “So what?”

        “Please! Just close your eyes! You must be covered in bubbles.” Well, he was right about that… “Ana! I’m dying here!”

        “We’re near the pool, go there! There are toilets there too!” I yelled back.

       “I won’t make it! Please!!!” I rolled my eyes and put a bathrobe on me. I opened the door and stepped out. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter