Hawaii- Part 1

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hawaii was just beautiful! I loved it! It felt a bit like home, but less developed and with better and bigger hotels. We were staying at the best hotel, according to Taecyeon. He made the reservations, I just booked the tickets. The room was huge! It was really a suite. I didn’t know why we required a suite since we were going to spend most of he time out, but well…

          “Ana?” I heard Taecyeon call my name.

          “I’m in the bathroom!” I yelled back. He came in and stared at me. “Isn’t the tub huge?”

         “It’s the honeymoon suite, of course it’s big.” He stood behind me and hugged me from the back… It was the first time I was getting a back hug from a guy… I felt good… I pulled back and turned to him, grinning.

          “Taec! Let’s go to the pool!” I exclaimed. Without waiting for a reply, I went to grab my monokini and pushed Taecyeon out of the bathroom. “Get changed quickly, you hear me!” I grinned and got changed. I put on a simple summer dress. When I got out, Taecyeon had on his swimming trunks and a T-shirt. He grabbed his sunglasses, his hat, his phone and a book and waited for me. I grabbed a bag, put sunscreen in it, a book and my phone. I put my hat and sunglasses on and then I rushed out with him. 

        The pool was huge and beautiful! Only, there were no children, which was perfect but weird. Maybe children couldn’t come here… There was a hotel like that in Mauritius where it was restricted to those under the age of 16. 

          “Swim with me?” I asked Taecyeon.

          “I’m just going to read a little,” he said and sat on a chaise.  I pouted, but put my bag next to him and my hat and sunglasses too. I sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter