The Photoshoot

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh!” I stood up and bowed my head in excuse. He simply nodded coldly at me and left. I bit my lower lip and rushed to the side of the photographer. “Dara-ssi, move farther from Bom… Ne! Gomawayeo!” I nodded and commented on their poses. 

        “I think more light would do it,” the photographer said.

        “Ne…” I nodded and watched. It made the accessories and shoes shine! I loved it! He told me that he was going to change the background and put in a hotel pool for this one. I laughed when he asked Minzy to act as if she were falling into the pool and told Bom to smile as of she had done it. They were not making realistic faces, which made it funnier. “MinKi-ssi, that was well found. Daebak!”

        “You know Korean slang?”

       “Ne… I’ve been a fan for a long time…” I blushed and placed my hand on my neck. He simply laughed and we got back to work. After 30 minutes, the shoot was over. 

       “Okay! 30 minutes break for everyone!” I went to a corner and called Seunghoon. “Hwejang-nim.”

       “Oh, Ana! Are you done?”

       “No, we have a 30 minute break. Well, 28 minutes now.”

       “I’m in front. Come out so we can grab a coffee.”

       “Ne!” I grabbed my stuffs and told the staff I would be back in 20 minutes. I put on a timer and dashed out. I spotted him in the lobby. “Hwejang-nim!”

       “Ah, Ok-biseo!” He nodded at me and we went outside. We were lucky there was a coffee shop in front of the building. We went to buy some coffee. Oh, how I craved a warm latte… “Did the shoot go well?”

       “Yes, sir. It was good.” I nodded my head to some of the staffs who had been inside. Seunghoon gave the orders and paid himself. I made no move to stop him, since he had threatened me yesterday if I ever paid while we were together, he would just put the money to my salary or buy me really expensive things. I’d rather have him buy me cheap food. 

      “Who was first?”

      “2NE1. The others were not here though.”

      “Good,” he took a sip of his coffee. “Are you free tonight?” I nearly spat my coffee out. What?

      “No, I’m sorry sir, I have to go home. Maybe some other time.” 

      “It’s not for that,” he smirked at me. “It’s for work.”

      “Oh, then I guess I have to work. What is it?”

      “We have to review some critics and arrange them. Then, I’d like you to send them to our factories yourself. I only trust my secretary. I’ll also need you, since you’re a woman to review some lingerie designs with me.” His ears became red and I laughed. 

       “No problem, Hwejang-nim!” I grinned and my phone started to vibrate. It was time to go back. I drained mine and so did Seunghoon. Then, we dashed back to the studio. While Seunghoon was looking at the pictures, I went to check in on the models. The six of them just ignored me while I was assessing if the clothes looked okay. “Wooyoung-ssi, remove the necklace and put on Nichkhun-ssi’s. Also, Jun.K-ssi, swap jackets with Taecyeon-ssi.” They all nodded and the stylist helped them. I watched and nodded. Now it looked better and the clothes stood out really well with their image.

        “Everything good?” I nodded and bowed my head slightly as Seunghoon came in. 2PM greeted him warmly and he greeted them as well. It seemed that it wasn’t their first time meeting each other. “Okay, the clothes are good.” He looked at me. “What do you think? Any changes to be made?”

         “Aniyeo. I have already made the necessary changes, Hwejang-nim.” He nodded and we both stepped out as the guys were getting their make up done. They had all been ignoring me, but their eyes held confusion and they looked hurt and disappointed. I sighed to myself.

         “Gwenchanayeo?”

         “Ne,” I smiled. “ Mianhamnida.” 

         “Excuse me, but I have something to discuss with…?” A male voice suddenly asked. He looked at me with a question mark on his face.

       “You can go, Ok-biseo.” Seunghoon went to talk with the photographer while Taecyeon dragged me to a corner.

       “Now, take a step back and look as if you’re analyzing my clothes.” I nodded and crossed my arms and squinted my eyes. “So, I talked to my folks.” I nodded and put his arm a bit up. “They said they will come tomorrow night. And I will make the payments, you can trust me on that. Okay with you?”

       “Ne, I agree.” I said. I went to his side and fussed with his accessories. 

       “You should avoid running in those shoes. Jun.K said he caught you in time or else you would have fallen.” I smiled and looked at him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter