The fight

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2PM was here! The whole lot! What was wrong with them? Couldn’t they just let me live my life freely? Was it too much to ask? I heaved a sigh and looked back to my notes. I had to get ready and I was working. This was in no way a playground that Taecyeon could visit to get his ‘toy‘ back. 

        I felt another cramp in my stomach. I winced in pain and grabbed my shirt. This definitely had to be Taecyeon‘s child. Who else would make me suffer like this if not him and his child? I closed my eyes and bit my lips hard to suppress the pain which was slowly building up in me. Seunghoon turned to me and placed a hand on my back. 

       “Gwenchanayeo?” I nod my head once at him and smile a little. Baby, please, let me eat at lunch! Anything you want, just let me eat. I talk to my baby my head like that now. He understands and he will be such a good son to me! “So, what can I do for you? Usually it is JYP who come or one of the directors…” He smiled at them, but they weren’t smiling at all. 

       “You two seem close… Are you together?” I glared at Jun.K. What did he think he was doing? Was he out of his system?

        “No, it’s only business and, sadly, she is married.” Seunghoon was keeping his cool and answered with a beam. Hmm… Not bad Hwejang-nim! Fighting! 

        “But she’s not wearing any ring on her finger,” Junho said slowly. I wanted to cry. These are my friends! Why are they-? Oh, yes, Taecyeon first. The did not care who they were hurting ? Oh, that’s right. They might be my friends, but they were Taecyeon’s band mates first. They will stand together always, no matter what. That was frustrating to see friends dissing you like that.

         “Perhaps you’re living with her?” Nichkhun asked suddenly. Seunghoon frowned a little this time. I could see a vein in his temple pulsing. He was starting to get annoyed by their nosy questions. I could see that. Taecyeon was a big guy, he could take care of himself just fine. I shot him a glare, but he seemed so busy with his phone. 

         “Excuse me, but what does my private life or my P.A.’s private life have anything to do with you or our contract?”

         “So, you two-”

        “Oppa,” I cut Nichkhun off before it gets worse. “This is not the place. Work is work. Do not bring private matters into it.”

        “Then tell us where you are staying, Ana-ah…” Jun.K says in a pleading voice. 

        “No, I won’t. I need peace and my home is not the place where I can find any solace anymore. Now, what can I do to help you?” I plaster a fake smile in my face and prepare myself to take notes. 

        “We don’t want your P.A. to be present at the photo shoots or filming of CFs,” Taecyeon spoke for the first time since I saw him today. I simply stared at them. They couldn’t do this! I might get fired because of this!

         “Ok, I will have someone else supervise that everything will be fine from now on,” Seunghoon replied and crossed his legs. At the same time, my phone buzzed softly inside my pocket. I looked at the new message and frowned.


You’re staying with him, aren’t you? 
I bet he’s the father for sure then.
When do you want to sign the divorce papers?


        I calmly put my phone on lock and ignored them. There was nothing else to say to him. Even if I tell him the truth, he will twist it and will not believe a word I say. Why waste a message on him? Not be present anymore? Well, I could do that! It would surely decrease my workload and allow me more freedom. Seunghoon knew my situation and liked me, so I bet I was going to be very free from today onwards.

        My phone started to buzz again, but I ignored it this time. I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter