Failed Runaway

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat down and started to read an issue of Vogue Korea. Everything was set, all I had to do was wait. This issue was new and the clothes were just beautiful. Maybe I’d have time to buy some new clothes and shoes… Ani, I had to keep my money for the children. I couldn’t spend it on things like these. I touched my stomach and smiled. I could hold back a little. They deserved the best since they won’t know their father…

      “Ana-ssi?” I heard and saw a pair of men shoes in front of me. I looked up and saw Super Junior’s Choi Siwon in front of me. Donghae and Eunhyuk  were just behind him. I quickly stood up and bowed. “It is you! Annyeoghaseyo!”

      “Annyeoghaseyo,” I said and smiled back at them.

      “What are you doing here?” Siwon asked me.

      “Siwon-ssi, please, pretend you never saw me today.” I made eye contact with Eunhyuk and Donghae. “Please, you too. Nobody can ever know. No matter what.” They stared at me, surprised. I, however, was having a hard time breathing properly. My heart was beating wildly in my chest and in my head too. They were taking too much time to reply. I felt like I could have a heart attack anytime if they didn’t reply soon.

      “If that’s what you wish,” Siwon said.

      “We will keep your secret, pretty foreign stranger,” Donghae said. I looked at Siwon and nodded. 

      “Let’s go guys. We’ll be late.” We bowed and they left. If they saw me, others could too. I quickly put my sunglasses on and tried to relax. Siwon knew who I was. I saw him several times. I sincerely hoped he wasn’t going to tell anyone anything about me. I wanted to be free from them all, these idols. 

       I started to read a book on my tablet and time flew by really fast. It was already time to me to go. I put my things in my bag, placed a hand on my belly and smiled. Suddenly, I felt like puking. I sighed and went to the toilets. I wasn’t late anyway. I puked a little and then washed my mouth. There was an old lady there too.

      “I can see you’re expecting! How many months left?”

      “Uhm, six, I think.”

      “You have six months left and your belly is like that! It will be hard,” she touched my arm and smiled.

      “I am expecting twins,” I replied.

      “Omo! That is wonderful! Are you alone?” I saw her eyes look for a ring on my finger. I showed her my necklace which was hidden by my clothes. 

      “I keep my wedding ring here. Since I puke often, I need to wash my hands…” She grinned and nodded. She left the bathroom and I looked at the necklace. The ring was beautiful, it really was. I liked it. Even when I knew it was a fake. I couldn’t help though but be attached to it. If one of my twins is a girl, I will give it to her later. No… I would have one made, exactly like it. I don’t want my children to know what kind of husband Taecyeon was. 

      I arranged my clothes, rinsed my mouth one last time and left or else I would be late for real this time. As I stepped out, someone grabbed me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter