Twins?!

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in a white room. As soon as that horrible smell hit my nose, I knew that I was at a hospital. I looked around and found Taecyeon sitting there, sleeping with Nichkhun. I frowned. What had happened to me? There was a machine attached to me and a IV tube in my arm. I tried to sit up, but I did not have the energy to. My body felt very heavy for some sort of reason. 

       I suddenly gasped, thinking about my baby. Oh my God! I put my hand on my stomach and move my lower body a little. There was no pain, so maybe the baby was safe? I couldn’t tell… I sighed and scanned the room. My eyes fell on my phone which was on my bedside table. I grabbed it and checked the time. 

      What?!

       It was 3 A.M.! I was out for that long?! Why was I so weak and collapsed? Why were Taecyeon and Nichkhun even here? I thought that it was Seunghoon who would be here. I heard his name calling me after all. I put my hands on my face and groaned. Baby, why can’t you eat well?

       “Are you okay now?” I removed my hands from my face and saw Taecyeon and Nichkhun both staring at me. Nichkhun smiled at me.

       “I bet Taecyeon just scared you because he must have been frowning and clenching his teeth in his sleep again,” Nichkhun said as he stood up and sat on the bed. 

       “No… Taecyeon doesn’t do that. I don’t know why 2PM says that about him, but that’s not the case.” I looked at Taecyeon and then back at Nichkhun, who was staring at me wide-eyed. “His face is peaceful when he sleeps.”

        “Wow!” Nichkhun turned his face to look at Taecyeon. A second later, the latter was frowning. Nichkhun chuckled and looked back at me. “How are you feeling?”

        “Good?”

        “Why does that sound like a question?” I smiled at him and gave him a weak shrug.

        “I don’t know how I’m feeling actually. I feel tired, but I cannot sleep. I want to know if my baby is alright and what happened to me…” I touch my stomach again. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter