Unexpected Clients

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days since I had escaped. Taecyeon hadn’t called once and neither did his parents. I knew that Taecyeon did not tell them anything. He would be the one to be in great trouble. These problems were only keeping me awake at night and I wasn’t eating that much because it seemed that my baby did not really like Korean or European food. I did not know what to feed it anymore.

 

         “Ok-biseo!” Seunghoon suddenly yelled through the phone. “Come in here!” I stood up and did as I was told. He was pacing in front of his table, passing his hand through his hair when I arrived. “Are you crazy?!”

 

         “What?”

 

         “You sent the wrong folder to two different companies! The ones which are the same but with different company names? Well, you sent the wrong letter to the wrong person! They called each other and they know that I was lying in my letters to them! How could you be so stupid?”

 

         “I…” Man, that was really bad. The blood had drained from my face. The companies were helping us a big deal and having a contract with them would have helped us. In these letters, Seunghoon swears to only contact them if he needs anything and that they are his last hope since they are also the best, he cannot not work with them, blah blah blah… If I switched the letters, then I was doomed. “I’m really sorry… I don’t know what happened…”

 

         “Well, I don’t either! We’ve got one last chance at making this right, you have to lie. You tell them that you took the initiative to send it to the other party…” He went on with his plan, but my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter