New Ally

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon called me the next day, in the afternoon. Huh! I was okay today since I had processed it all. I was going to make him taste my vengeance cold. As cold as ice-cream and just as sweet. “Hello?”

 

        “Ana! It’s me.”

 

        “Yes? Are you back?”

 

        “No. I’m sorry, but I have work to do. I will see you next week. Is that okay?” I stayed quiet. He was going filming… He had work. At least I knew this part was not false. 

 

         “It’s alright. Did you at least call your mom?”

 

         “Ana, you’re treating me like a child!”

 

         “Call her as soon as I hang up, okay?” I sighed. “How could you not call her at all?”

 

         “She told you?”

 

         “She didn’t have to, you just confirmed it.” I smiled. “The house is really beautiful…”

 

         “I wish I had discovered it with you.”

 

         “It’s okay! So, what job do you have? I thought that you were free?”

 

         “Actually I was supposed to do it when I come back, but since I’m already here…” 

 

        “I see…”

 

        “I did a part of the job already, now I’m just completing it.”

 

        “How many days will it take?”

 

        “Couple of months?” I chocked. “Don’t worry, I’ll be home most of the time. But my job is really flexible.”

 

         “What do you mean?”

 

         “Well, some days I might stay at home and some days I might be gone until really late. I might leave early for work too…”

 

          “I won’t have to wait wake up early, right?”

 

          “You wouldn’t be able to, love. I know you well enough.”

 

        “You bad guy! You make it sound like I’ve been a bad wife to you for six years!”

 

        “Six years? Where did that number come from?”

 

        “You know how I am with numbers!” We laughed. “When will you be back in Korea exactly? Tell me for sure.”

 

        “Next Friday.” That was in like 8 days! 

 

        “Are you kidding me?”

 

        “So sorry.”

 

        “It’s okay. I’ve got plenty to do anyways.” We hung up and I went in the kitchen and started to make some food. Junsu, Tiffany, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taeyeon, Junho and Chansung were all coming over tonight. I was simply making two big pizzas and cupcakes. Since the oven was huge, I baked both at the same time, even though I had to remove the cupcakes earlier. 

 

         I decorated the vanilla cupcake with pink cream and white marshmallows and the chocolate ones with chocolate cream and cocoa powder. They were so pretty that I took a picture of them and sent it to Taecyeon. I out the cupcakes in the fridge, switched off the oven and set the table. I put simple, yet pretty plates and two glasses for everybody. I also put small shot glasses. I them put the wine bottles, soju and soda on the table behind. 

 

       I quickly went upstairs and washed up. I then put on a pair of jeans, since winter was coming and people said that it would snow like in next week. I tied my hair into a messy bun and started to watch T.V until the arrival of my guests. I put on an international channel again. They were playing How I met Your Mother! Oooh!!! 

 

       Just when it was getting a bit sad, the doorbell rang. I sighed and switched off the T.V. I had watched that episodes so many times, but this was such an epic show! I looked at the screen and saw Tiffany waving at me with Yoona! I smiled and opened the gate for them. I then saw three cars going through my gate and parking in my yard. When I opened the door, 2PM, SNSD and some members of SuJu, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Zhoumi. I could die happy! 

 

        “We invited more people!” Tiffany said as she hugged me.

 

        “Eonni!” I glared at her. “You should have told me! I would have more stuffs to eat!” I looked at myself. “I’ll go change and be right back…”

 

         “Ana!” Nichkhun grabbed my arm and smiled at me. “You look good like this!”

 

         “But you guys all look as though you were going to a party!”

 

         “We just came back from one. That’s why we brought all these people with us,” Nichkhun explained. I looked at him and he looked back. He raised his eyebrows and smiled at me. I finally grinned and shook my head. 

 

          “Everyone gets English here?” They all shook their heads. I smiled and bowed while saying “hello” in Korean to them. They all grinned and cheered as I did this. “We have one problem though, Oppa, Eonni,” I said while looking at Tiffany and Nichkhun. “I didn’t make enough food!” They laughed at me.

 

           “We brought food with us!” Wooyoung said. “Khun hyung made that chicken dish you like too!”

 

           “Really? Thank you Oppa!” I hugged him and everyone laughed. I was introduced to those I hadn’t met yet. They were all really nice. We all ended up near the pool, drinking mostly soda and juice and eating food, little by little. It was like a midnight picnic, even though it was only nine. 

 

          At some point, Tiffany took me apart. We took the dirty plates and brought them to the kitchen. I knew all too well what she wanted to talk about. She wanted me to be sincere about my job and speaking Korean to Taecyeon.

 

          “Ana…” I looked at her. “You have to tell Taecyeon! He’ll be really mad if he doesn’t find it out by you.”

 

        “Eonni, how can I tell him that?”

 

        “I don’t know! Tell him and acquaintance of a friend recommended you or something.”

 

        “Taecyeon knows how business goes!” I sighed and passed a hand through my hair. “Eonni, I’m scared that Taecyeon might find out, and I know he will. But I still need time.”

 

         “That is not helping at all.” She ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. We were both the same height, so it was funny. I hugged her and then told her to go back, that I needed to pee. She nodded and went back to the pool. I just sat on a bar stool and stared ahead of me. Tiffany was right, I had to tell him… I wanted to tell everyone I knew about them… I wanted to stop lying to them, but I couldn’t yet. It was too soon…

 

          “Ana! You okay?” I looked up. Nichkhun was coming from the toilets. I nodded and looked away. I had tears on my face and didn’t want him to see me like this. I was also afraid to burst out crying in his arms. Through the years, 2PM became my true brother-in-laws. They wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter