D-2

One Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING

 

“Ana!” I beamed as I saw my sister and my cousin coming my way. I waved and we entered the bubble tea shop where I used to come when I  was still in high school. 

       “Hi!” I said and beamed. 

       “Hi, what can I get for you?” that was the guy whose name I didn’t know! I grinned.

       “A taro milk tea  and two chocolate milk teas,” I replied. He nodded and he and the owner started to prepare our drinks. 

       “You’ll have them here, miss?” I nodded and looked around. 
 
       “You’ve expanded… Nice…”

       “It’s not your first time here, right?” The owner said. 

       “I used to come here after school with my two best friends,” I replied. He frowned and both guys kept looking at me. I smiled and laughed. “Here, look.” I showed them a picture of Irma, Alice and I, while we were drinking a bubble tea right here. 

        “Troll!” The employee said. I laughed and nodded. 

        “Yep, that’s me.” I then made the peace sign for aliens to him. “Wanted to back to Lost in Time’s shop. I’ve missed this place.” I winked and they laughed.

        “What has this Loreto girl become?” The owner asked me.

       “I’m getting married in like 2 days.” I looked away. “Oh, you guys come too! And bring your sister!” I smiled. “I’ll tell my sister to bring you invites tomorrow!”

         “Dropping off a piece of cake would be enough…”

         “Just come eat some Indian food! Come to the safran, hm?”

         “I’m coming!” The employee said and winked at me. 

         “Hey!” My sister said and tapped her hand to theirs. “What’s up? Usually there’s more people.” She started to chat with them cheerfully. “Oh by the way, I gave them an invitation for your wedding. Is that okay? You know them anyway.” I nodded and looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter