Chapter 2

Her big secret
Taeyeon take a deep breathe and walk to the school.She hang her head low.Everyone was whispering and look at her with disgust look.'This is my fate.What should I do?'Taeyeon thought.Then 6 guys stop infront of Taeyeon.Taeyeon bump to one of them and fall flat down.Then she heard people laughing.She just bow her head.She has no savior.That's one of the reason why she doesn't believe fairytale.Eventhough she really hope that one day there is a prince that will be her savior and prince charming."Wow,are you blind?"The guy that Taeyeon bump said.Taeyeon stand up and quickly bow to him."Really,you are really clumsy."The guy said while looking at Taeyeon with an annoyed looking face. "Meet us after school behind school.We teach you a lesson."That guy said while Taeyeon just can nod her head.That guy mention his friends to follow him and they go.That guy and his friends go to the cafeteria to take some food.They sit at their usual place while chit-chatting."Yah,what are you going to do now.You have a good idea huh? N?"A guy ask N."Maybe a good idea Leo."N said and smirk.Vixx have 6 members.It was N,Leo,Hongbin,Ravi,Ken and Hyuk.They are the 6 good looking guys in the school.Eventhough there is another group that's more talented and handsome at SM university.It was Shinee.There a group that have 5 good looking,talented and nice members.Why doesn't they choose them as the kingka? That is because.....well duh,they like bad boy. After school,Taeyeon as usually will go to her secret place first to calm down.Then she go behind the school.She see Vixx there chatting while smoking.Hyuk look beside and see Taeyeon stand there quietly."What we have here? A lost puppy?"Hyuk ask mockingly."For god sake Hyuk! Puppy is cute but she is just a rag....nope......worst then a rag!"Ravi said and they break into laughter."You are so right Ravi!"Leo said while clutching his stomach.Suddenly 8 big guy rush to them and put a napkin on their mouth.All of them faint. Taeyeon wake up in a dark room that just have dim light all over the room.Her hand is already get tie.Same with her feet.She look over the room and see that Vixx is still sleeping.Suddenly all of them wake in unison.'That's weird.'Taeyeon thought and knit her eyebrow together."Well,that is my power."Then Taeyeon and Vixx hear a guy voice said.Taeyeon widen her eyes while Vixx look at Taeyeon with a 'I'm-so-blur' face.Then a guy come out from the dark.Taeyeon grit her teeth."Shim Changmin."Taeyeon mumble under her breath."You've guess me right Taeyeon."Changmin said and clap his hand."I thought you have forget me."Changmin said and cup Taeyeon face."Why does you wear this glasses? You shouldn't hide your beauty."Changmin said and throw Taeyeon's glasses. "Andwae!!"Taeyeon shout and glare at Changmin.Vixx gape after seeing Taeyeon's real face.They almost drool but since this is a tense situation,they can't do it."Look,you're perfect."Changmin said and lift Taeyeon's chin flirtly.Vixx feel little angry when they watch the scene.Why? They also don't know why they feel like that."Let us go you f***ing bastard!!!"Taeyeon shout that made Vixx flinch.They are shock because of 2 things.One,because Taeyeon just shout.Two,because Taeyeon still care about them eventhough they always bully her."I'll let you go.But,you will never found the way out."Changmin said and mention 7 guys to drag them out. When they open their eyes,they realize that they are in a forest.'We are doom!'That's what Vixx thought.While Taeyeon just facepalm.'Still using the same trick.'Taeyeon thought and walk with Vixx follow her behind.