Chapter 1

Her big secret
First day of school,at 2nd January 2014.Some was excited for school and some was lazy to wake up in the morning for school.But Taeyeon she really hate school.She doesn't even want to hear people said things that related to school.Why? Because she always get bullied by the b****es of the school everyday.Not only that,whole school like to bully her.Also the most irritating part is the kingka.Right now she hates fairytale book.Why? Because it has the word 'king' in the book.Weird right? It is not a big deal for us but it was for Taeyeon. Okay back to the story.Taeyeon wake up and curse someone under her breath.It was her habit since the first time she start school at SM university.It was for rich people and popular people only.Taeyeon get admitted from the school because of her grade.She was really clever.Almost every year she was the best student.She was grateful but because of that she get bully more.Taeyeon enter the bathroom,strip herself and get greet by the warm water from the shower.Once Taeyeon finish showering,she dry her body and wear her school uniform.She get out from the bathroom take her bag and glasses and wear it. She go downstair and greet her parents,older brother and younger sister.Taeyeon eat breakfast with them since it was still early and her house is near the school.Just two block away and she arrive to school."Are you okay to school here Taeyeonnie?"Her mom concernly ask.Taeyeon just nod since she was really enjoying the food that her mom cook.Her family just sigh.Everytime they ask Taeyeon about that question,she will just ignore it or just nod.Her family also know about her condition right now and about her secret.They doesn't care about her secret actually.They just relief that she can protect herself.But I'm not gonna tell you guys now. After Taeyeon finish eat her mom mouthwatering food,she peck her family cheek and go to school.When she step her first step on the ground school in 2014,the flashback of her getting bullied,teased and many more play in her mind like a Box Office Movie.She start to get pale and nervous.'Relax Taeyeon,if you have to reveal yourself,just do it.Hwaiting!!'Taeyeon thought.