Chapter 10

Her big secret
Vixx go back home just to see Snsd was glaring at GOT7.They hide behind the door."Guys,just come in."They heard Taeyeon said.They slowly enter the room while hang their head low."Where do you guys go?"Taeyeon ask while putting her hands on her hip.They just zip their mouth.Taeyeon go near Ken and hold his colar jacket.Mark just glare at Ken.Taeyeon go closer to him and rest her head on his shoulder.Ken widen his eyes.'What is this girl do to me?'Ken thought.After that Taeyeon part."You guys go to club?"Taeyeon said and Vixx just gulp."How do you know?"N ask."Easy.You guys smell like alcohol and I see lipstick mark on your shirt."Taeyeon point to Ken. The others just glare at Ken.While Ken just show his 'what?' face."Don't just blame Ken,you guys to."Taeyeon said and glare at them."Okay then,now we have two groups or 13 guys to counsel.It is easy thought."Taeyeon said and go to her room.Snsd follow her.Vixx and GOT7 play glaring contest,espesially Mark,Bambam and Ken.After 1 week,they just stay at the garage and that make them bored."Taeyeon-ah! I'm bored.What should we do?"Sooyoung ask Taeyeon.Taeyeon think for awhile."Guys! Let's go to our usual cafe."Taeyeon said while GOT7 and Vixx just show her their disbelief face. "Wae?"Taeyeon ask rudely."We are idol for god sake!"Youngjae look at her disbelief."We can make all the people in this world except us forget about you guys for awhile."Taeyeon said."Okay."Hyuk said.They go to the 'Soshi Cafe'."Unnies!"They heard a girl shout.Taeyeon look at the girl and smile."Krystal!"Taeyeon shout and they hug Krystal.GOT7 except Bambam and Mark and Vixx are drooling over Krystal."Babe!"Someone shout.Krystal look behind her and smile widely."Oppa!"Krystal shout and hug the guy.'Aish chincha,why does every hot girls have a boyfriend?'They thought. "Minhyuk-ah,long time no see!"Taeyeon shout and hug him.Krystal pout."Unnie don't hug him too long."Krystal jealously said.Taeyeon giggle."Aigoo,you cutie pie.Arasso,I won't hug him for too long."Taeyeon said.Krystal look behind her and look at Taeyeon."Delinquents?"Krystal ask while side hug Minhyuk.Taeyeon just nod.Krystal guide them to a table that was near the stage and take their order.When they are eating,suddenly Krystal run to them while panting."Unnie can you guys do the performances?"Krystal ask.Just as Taeyeon want to ask why,Krystal already drag them to backstage."Perform? They must be in performing."Yugyeom said and smirk.While the others agree. "Unnie,you have to perform two songs because the artist can't make it here."Krystal said while the makeup artist start to make them into a goddess.After they finish,the makeup artists look at them."You guys are perfect!"He shout.They thank him.They disscuss about the song and decide to sing The boys and I got a boy.Outside,all of the people complain because the best artist,IU is not there."Why does they complaining about IU? IU is (Sorry for all IU's fan.)."Ravi said."Sorry,IU can't come today so,we have another person.They are not an idol or artist but they are talented and also pretty."The host said."Are you sure!!"A guy ask."Yes and I introduce you guys to So Nyuh Shi Dae!!"The host said and quickly leave the stage. Suddenly it turn dark.The curtain open reveal nine angels with y clothes.They start singing.When Taeyeon reach her high note at "My heart~~"The crowd turn wild and 13 of them gasp."Wow,she has a petite body but can reach high note so well."JB said.Mark just stare at Taeyeon continuesly.After the song end,the host talk for 10 minutes and then out Snsd wearing revealing clothes."Ayo GG!"Sooyoung sing.When Tiffany sing."Let me put it down another way."They do the cobra dance that make the guy totally lost it.Hyuk who is drinking quickly spit the water from his mouth and gasp.Too much iness they can't handle it.After Snsd perform,Krystal go to them and congratulate them."Chukahae unnies! You guys are jjang! And I see the delinquents' mouthes are opening that fly almost enter their mouth."Krystal said and they laugh. "They can't handles y girls that they also drooling on you before they knew that you have a boyfriend."Minhyuk look at them shock.They just laugh."Don't get jealous and take care if my sister carefully.If you broke my sister's heart,we will break your body.Arasso?"Jessica said with a sweet smile.Minhyuk gulp and nod."Okay then,we go first.Bye!"Taeyeon said and wave at them.They go back at the table,take their bag and go back to the garage follow by Vixx and GOT7.