Chapter 14

Her big secret

 "Guys,we came here to tell you guys a big news."Boa said.Snsd look at her in confusion."SM Ent. want you guys to be their trainee!!"All of them jump and hug each other."But why does they want us to be their trainee?"Taeyeon ask."Sorry....not a trainee but their artist."All of them gasp.They squeal."Their manager saw you guys at a bar.At that time you guys were performing right?"They nod."Well,they said they want to meet you guys and they already have the songs."Boa said and they squeal."And said to them I'll not be there because I have to tak3 care of these boys."Taeyeon say while glaring at them.

 

 

 

 "Ok then,BYE!!"They teleport to SM Ent. and meet the president.After awhile,they start to practice their songs.Since they are angel,they can memorize it just by one look.Then they watch the video of the choreographer.Suddenly someone tap their back."Yah,you guys practicing without me huh?"They see Taeyeon,GOT7 and VIXX behind them."Unnie!!"All of them shout and hug her."Unnie you know what,you are the leader!"Sooyoung said and all of them glare at her."Yah! It suppose to be a suprise!"Taeyeon chuckle."Oops,sorry."

 

 

 "Ok,I have to look at our debut song and the choreographer."Taeyeon watch the video and look at the song lyric."Ok lets get started!"Taeyeon shout and they get to their place.They sing I Got A Boy.(Just imagine it was their debut song.)

 

 When the chorus start,GOT7 and VIXX gasp."Totally y,can't handle it."Jackson say.After they finish,they see the boys' jaws are open widely."Daebak!!"Bambam shout.All of them clap their hands.Suddenly a group of boys come in while laughing and some are chit-chatting."Oh,Anyyeonghasseyo sunbaenim."Snsd greet the popular boys group EXO.(It feel so weird though.)Taeyeon has never know them but she just greet.

 

 

 Sehun,Kai and Luhan are playing with their phones when they look infront of them,they see an angel.Who is it? Taeyeon look at the three of them and smile.Their hearts pound faster than ever.