Chapter 17

Her big secret

 "Guys!!"They see a cute boy running toward them."Sungjong-ah!"Taeyeon shout and hug him."Aigoo,noona.You're like a little kid you know."Sungjong chuckle."Indeed I am."Taeyeon chuckle."Taeyeon-ssi,where are we?"Xiumin ask."Oh,we are at heaven."They widen their eyes."Heaven!?"She nod."Sungjong-ah,who is the current king now?"Taeyeon ask."Eerr....Kwon Jiyong."Taeyeon and her friends gasp."What? Him?!"Sungjong nod.Taeyeon bit her lips.Taeyeon is currently furious now."Take me to the king now."They look at her in shock."Unnie what are you gonna do?"Taeyeon smile reassuringly."It's okay maknae-ah.I'll be okay.You guys stay stick with them."Taeyeon said while showing to the 3 groups.                                                                                                           

 

 

 Then Taeyeon follow Sungjong to go to the almighty Kwon Jiyong."Just relax,he will never harm her and we know that."Sunny said while looking at Mark,Bambam,Vixx,Kai,Sehun and Luhan.They just nod.Taeyeon knock the big door and it automatically open.In the room reveal a guy sitting in a dining room.He is eating with guard guarding the doors."Can you guys please go out first?"Taeyeon look at the guards.Then the guards leave them alone.

 

 

 "What do you want lovely?"He said and smirk."Kwon Jiyong,please stop all of this nonsense and useless things."She said.Jiyong laugh evilly."I know why we can't go to the heaven.It because you close all the portals right? And everyone thought that we get kick out by the old king.You are so witty."Taeyeon said."It's a relief that I find that you are so drown into the es and alcohol.That make me easier to make the portal."She continued and smirk.Jiyong look at her shockly."You got your powers back?"He then take a step back.

                                                                                                          

 

 "Yes,why?"As Taeyeon take a step ahead Jiyong will take a step back."Sorry...Pl-please forgive me."Jiyong beg on his knees."Guards,take him to the jail."She said and the guards quickly drag Jiyong who is pale to the jail.

 

 

 While the others are waiting for Taeyeon they hear someone said."Taeyeon-ssi is jjang! King Jiyong doesn't even threating to kill her or whatever."His friend agreed.Snsd just smirk.The other just gape and thought.'What did she does till the almighty king doesn't even fight her?'When Taeyeon come back,Snsd smirk."Still the same trick but still useful."They said and laugh.The 3 groups just follow them behind