Chapter 11

Her big secret

 All of them sit at the living room while minding their own bussines.Suddenly,someone ring the doorbell.All of them look at the door and thought.'Who is that?'All of them thought that except Taeyeon that remain calm.Taeyeon open the door and get greet by a warm hug."Noona!!"5 guys shout and surround Taeyeon.Taeyeon giggle abit."Aish chincha,yah! Why does you guys always greet her first?"Yuri ask in annoyance.The dino-face blonde mehrong her."You are just jealous noona."He said and smirk.The others just look at the 5 guys and Taeyeon in daze.

 

 

 "Guys!!"Jessica shout and the 5 guys quickly separate from Taeyeon and stand straightly."Nae!!"They shout.The others giggle even Taeyeon.Vixx and GOT7 just look at Taeyeon in daze."Guys,this is Vixx and GOT7.Introduce yourself."Hyoyeon said to them.Vixx and GOT7 bow to the 5 guys."Anyyeonghaseyo.N imnida.This is Ken,Ravi,Leo,Hongbin and Hyuk."N point to s.The 5 guys just nod while holding their laughter."Anyeonghaseyo.JB imnida.This is JR,Mark,Bambam,Yugyeom,Youngjae and Jackson."JB said while pointing to s.Finally the 5 guys have lost it.They laugh while rolling on the cold floor.

 

 

 "I'm sorry.Because we laugh."The guy said and shake his head.When they finally calm down,they introduce theirselves."Anyeonghaseyo,Onew imnida.This is Jonghyun,Key,Minho and Taemin."Onew said and they bow.They just nod."Btw,why does you guys come here?"Taeyeon ask."Is it fault for us to visit our lovely noona?"Jonghyun said cutely why giving Taeyeon his puppy eyes.Taeyeon chuckle and ruffle his hair."Aiggo kyeopta."Snsd just pout."Unnie! You always get men's attention."Sooyoung said and huff angrily."You should pay attention to your boyfriend before I steal that guy from you."Taeyeon said and mehrong her.Sooyoung crossbher arm and pout.While the others just laugh.

 

 

 "So these are the delinquents that you said about right?"Key ask and they nod."Yeah and one of them like Taeyeon unnie."Yoona said that make Shinee's eyes gone widen."Don't you dare to touch our noona!!"Jonghyun,Taemin,Key and Onew protectively hug Taeyeon.Taeyeon who in need oxygen hit their chest.After receiving the signal,they quickly let Taeyeon go."You guys are to protective."Taeyeon said and chuckle.Mark just look at them in jealousy.Onew then see his expression."You are the one that has crush at Taeyeon noona?"Onew point at Mark.Mark nod hesitately."He also!"Mark shout and point at Bambam.Bambam widen his eyes and glare at Mark.

 

 

 Taeyeon widen her eyes and the other gasp."Unnie I don't know that there are many hotties like you."Jessica said teasingly and the others start to .Taeyeon just hide her blushing face.