Chapter 18

Her big secret

 The 3 groups just sat on the couch while trying to digest the thing they saw and heard earlier."They are angels?"Kris asked.He is totally confuse right now.Well,he doesn't believe angels,pixie,witch or fairy.Since it is just plainly nonsense."We already knew it sijce they kidnap us."Youngjae said."They kidnap you guys?"Luhan ask.They just nod."Since they knew that we wre troublemakers."Bambam said.Then they went silent.

 

 

 "Okay,sent regard from me to Aunt Swee k?"They bid goodbye.Taeyeon enter her apartment just to see EXO,VIXX and GOT7 are dozing off.'What with them?'Taeyeon thought.Taeyeon went to them and wave her hand infront of them."Guys?"She look at them weirdly.Suho is the one that awake."oh,Taeyeon-ssi."Suho stand awkwardly.The other snap."I want to go back to earth!"Suddenly Tao shout.Taeyeon jump in shockness."Chincha,you guys are really a coward."Taeyeon sigh.

 

 

 "We doesn't suit here.We just want to go back to earth."Chen said and pout."Then how does we get to suit in at earth?"Taeyeon ask and they just shut their mouth."If you guys want to go back,then what should I do."Taeyeon snap her finger and GOT7,EXO and VIXX look around.They realize that they are at their own dorm.

 

 

 "This is all EXO's fault."Bambam shout.All of them look at him in shock.VIXX and GOT7 all mourning about EXO."If that panda looking guy doesn't shout,we must be with Taeyeon noona now."GIT7 and VIXX said like they have a telepathy.What should they do? Their luck.