Chapter 9

Her big secret
When they already lay Taeyeon on her bed,they go back to the room where they tie GOT7.They look at them coldly.Jessica look at Mark."Do you really like our Taeyeonnie?"Jessica ask while looking at him coldly.Mark gulp and nod."You can't."Jessica said shortly."Eventhough we support you guys,Taeyeon unnie don't want to fall in love again because she was heartbroken.And she said that our godfather don't give us dating right? She lied.Because she was heartbroken.When we were at heaven,there is a rule that said angel can't date human.Because every angel will go down to earth to teach bad person a lesson.When it was our time,we have to make a group of 5 peoples that was actually devil to be nicer.At that time,our godfather was sick.So his power is low and he can't sure that it was human but he just instruct us to do it.When we do it,Taeyeon fall in love with one of them.It was their maknae.His name is Shim Changmin.Taeyeon confess to him and he accept her. Our godfather know it and he do one rule just for us.If our boyfriend cheat on us,we have to leave heaven but we still an angel.Taeyeon reveal that she is an angel to Changmin then day by day Taeyeon get sick slowly because Changmin take her power.After she totally lost her power,Changmin broke up with her.She cry so much.Then our godfather thrown us from heaven.All of us have boyfriends now but only Taeyeon doesn't have any."Jessica said sadly.Then she look at them."Is that clear?"GOT7 nod."We will untie you guys but don't run away.If you guys want to run away too,you guys can go.But if you guys lost in your way,we don't want to help you guys."Jessica said as they untie them."Unnie,can't we just tie him?"Seohyun said as she glare at Jackson.They have glaring contest now."Why?"Tiffany ask."He just insult unnie in his mind."Seohyun said and pout. They chuckle."It's okay Seohyun-ah,you are just to protective."Hyoyeon said and pinch Seohyun's cheek.When they go out from the room,they smell something good."Isn't this.."Jessica and Tiffany whisper."Kimchi stew!!"Yoona and Sooyoung run to the kitchen and quickly take a seat to eat the kimchi stew.After 10 minutes,out Taeyeon from the kitchen while holding the kimchi stew.She put it on the table.Just as Yoona and Sooyoung want to open it,Taeyeon slap their hands."Wait for the rice."Taeyeon said sternly while Yoona and Sooyoung pout.Taeyeon come with 16 plate of rice.Since Vixx go out. Taeyeon put the plate infront of everyone and then sit between Sooyoung and Yoona.They eat and then Taeyeon take the plate and put it in the sink.Taeyeon wipe the bead of sweat that was on her forehead with the back of her hand."She wash the dishes.Suddenly someone take the plate and wash it.Taeyeon look beside her and see Mark was washing the plate."I have an experience since the boys always bully me to wash the dishes."Mark said and chuckle.Taeyeon stare at him shockly.Then Mark look at her.Slowly,slowly and then.....touch.He kiss Taeyeon that froze like a statue.It was not a kiss but just a touch with their lips.Hyoyeon and Yuri go to the kitchen to take water since they are thirsty. When they open the kitchen door,they see a shock Taeyeon and Mark was kissing.Just as Yuri want to shout,Hyoyeon slap ."Shut up,I don't want to ruin their moment."Hyoyeon said harshly then they go back to the living room.When they part,it was really......awkward.Mark rub his nape while looking at Taeyeon's shock face."I-I'm s-sorry."Mark said and look down his feet."M-my first kiss."Taeyeon whisper that make Mark feel more guilty since he knew that girls want their first kiss with their boyfriends.Taeyeon snap into reality and put a poker face."Just forget everything that happen just now."Taeyeon said coldly and then continue washing the dishes.