Chapter 4

Her big secret
Taeyeon put the dishes on the table and everyone dash toward the foods and push Taeyeon aside.Taeyeon pout and glare at them."Yah! I'm the one that cook the foods.So,I'm the one that should take the foods first!"Taeyeon shout and they stop on what they are doing.They laugh nervously and give plate,spoon,fork and put the foods on Taeyeon plates.Taeyeon smile victoriously."Thanks."Taeyeon said sitting on the couch while watching Star King. They were eating peacefully when Taeyeon suddenly scream.They rush to the living room and see Taeyeon running in the living room.They look at Taeyeon weirdly.Seohyun go to her and tap her shoulder.Taeyeon look at Seohyun and then at Seohyun's back.She blush."Wae unnie?"Yoona ask clulessly.Taeyeon take a deep breath while the other 14 wait for a bad new."GOT7 JUST DEBUT!!"Taeyeon shout then run a lap leaving the others dumbfounded."What the...she shout just because of GOT freaking 7!! She just disturb my eat time!"Sooyoung shout histerically.Wow...Jung Kyungho you sure has a good taste of woman. The others just facepalm.'They are insane.'13 of them thought.After the 2 of them calm down...well...Taeyeon is still doesn't recovery yet."Woah,Mark,Bambam,Youngjae,Jackson,JB,JR and Yugyeom are soooo handsome!!"Taeyeon said while smiling widely from ear to ear with rosy pink colour on her cheeks."Do you mean all of them?"Jessica said boringly.She is sick with all this rookie boy groups.Because she knew they are very direspectful.Well she still has to spy this rookies group call GOT7.Okay,back to story.Taeyeon nod her head histerically.Jessica think Taeyeon's head can break from her body right now."Well,you know that rookies groups are direspectfull right?"Jessica ask Taeyeon.Taeyeon nod her head."But we have to spy them first to see if they are direspectful,jerks or have any bad side."Taeyeon said and two of them nod their head. Snsd gather at the living room while Vixx are already sleeping at the guest room.Taeyeon and Jessica tell the others about their plan about spying GOT7 and all of them agree to do it tomorrow.They go to sleep and look at the ceiling.'We have to work hard! So Nyuh Shi Dae HWAITING!!'They thought and go to their Wonderland.