Chapter 12

Her big secret

 Taeyeon and Shinee except Minho sit at a large couch while chatting happily.Mark and Bambam just watch them while biting on their ice cream hardly.Suddenly Taemin snap and shout."Let's play truth or dare!!"He shout and Snsd gasp and look at each other horrifiedly."Not gonna do!!"They shout while walking backward.Shinee except Taemin just smirk knowing why does Snsd doesn't want to play truth or dare.Then Taemin make the 'puss in boot eyes' that make the girls slowly melt.Taeyeon sigh and just nod silently followed by the others.

 

 

 "Why does you guys are so scare to play truth or dare? It's fun thought."JB ask.Jessica glare at him."Do you want to end up ?"She saidand they widen their eyes."Yeah Taeyeon noona almost get that time."Onew said and laugh while clutching his stomach.The others just glare at him and GOT7 and Vixx start to imagine it."Don't you dare to imagine it."Taeyeon said strictly and glare at Onew who is slowly regretting himself for saying it."Let's start the game!!"Yoona shout and they take a bottle and Taemin spin it.It point to Yuri! Taemin smirk evilly."Yuri noona,kiss Minho hyung on the lip for 5 seconds."He said and Yuri's cheek is already turning into hot pink.

 

 

 Yuri slowly sit beside Minho and they start to kiss.At first it was just a touch but then it turn to a hot,passionate kiss that almost turn out to make out.Taeyeon drag Yuri away from Minho and glare at the two of them."We have minors here! So please don't do that thing infront of them."Taeyeon said.While Jackson,JB,Ken and Leo are still not recover."I just watch live ."Four of them said ain unison and they crack in laughter.Yuri spin the bottle and it point to Taeyeon."Yuri smirk evilly while Taeyeon gulp knowing that Yuri has an evil idea."Truth or dare?""Dare!"Taeyeon quickly shout."Okay then,go to Mark and Bambam and then backhug them while whisper I love you."Yuri said and grin cheekily.

 

 

 'This is bad!!'Taeyeon thought while Bambam and Mark are already turning pink.Taeyeon go to them and give them a warm backhug."Saranghae."She whisper ajnd then quickly run to her seat back.The other just woo- them.But there is one certain person that feel absolutely jealous of him.The question is,who is it?