CHAPTER 22

Her big secret

 They went to the Lotte world while Yoonyul went to a date with their BF."Noona is it real that you are dead at 5th August 2005?"Taeyeon just stay silent."That incidsnt is long time ago.How did you guys knew it?"Taeyeon ask."Well,we search for you guys and it just pop out."Leo said."Well,we doesn't even knew that there is a river there.G-Dragon just has to hipnotize us so we went there and died.That's why I hate him to the core."Taeyeon said while glaring at the window.

 

 

 When they arrive,the guys played happily."Do you guys want cotton candy or drinks?"Taeyeon asked and they answered in unison."Drinks!"Taeyeon went to a cafe whule Mark quietly follow behind her."14 cho.."Taeyeon got cut off."13 chocolate chip drinks and 1 mocha."Mark said and smile charmingly.The waitress and the cashier girl quietly squeal.Taeyeon just roll her eyes in annoyance."I hate chocolate."Mark whisper to Taeyeon that make chill to the spine.But Taeyeon still act all calm."Oh,okay.I will take a note in my mind then."She said.Both of them are holding their chest since it seems like sooner it will came out from their chest.

 

 

 "Oh? Mark,why are you with Taeyeon noona?"JB ask them when they arrive.He look at them suspiciously."Did you expect her to brought all of these by herself?"Mark asked.JB just smile sheepishly."Hyung,noona!Let's play that round thingy!"Yugyeom said as he point at the Ferris wheel."Yah,it's ferris wheel neo pabo!"Mark said and Yugyeom pout.Mark quickly drag Taeyeon with him and enter the first cabin (?).Then the guy close the door.The guys just glare at Mark and Jackson for stealing heir noona.Wait,Jackson also enter it.

 

 

 'Aish chincha.Why does he enter this cabin? Or else I can sat with Taeyeon noona.'Jackson and Mark thought while secretly glaring at each other.While Taeyeon is busy observing the scenery.