Chapter 13

Her big secret

 Shinee go back to their own dorm and sit on the couch and open their television.Jonghyun go to his room and slam the door.He is really frustrated right now.s just look upstair and shake their head."He is really furious right now.Key,you will sleep with Minho while Taemin and me sleep in the living room."Onew said and they just nod their head following Onew's command.

 

 Tomorrow morning,Taeyeon wake up and go to the kitchen to drink orange juice that she just brought.She pour the drink in the glass and gulp it.Then her phone vibrate.She answer it and heard a voice."Dongsaeng!!"She jolt up after she heard someone shout.Maybe not someone but many guys shouting her name."Nugusaeyo??"Taeyeon ask and the men sigh."Tae~~ you forgot about us already??"The men shout and girl shout."Yah! How dare you forgot about us!"And fake a sob.Suddenly an imagination light bulb appear above Taeyeon's head.

 

 "Kangin oppa,Heechul oppa,Shindong oppa and Boa unnie!! Sorry I was so sleepy that I doesn't remember you guys voices."She chuckle."It's okay though.But we gonna come to your lab okay?"Taeyeon gasp."Nope!"She shout."Must be the counseling thingy right?? We don't care though about it.OK BYE!!"They said and hung up.Taeyeon just look at the glass blankly.Then they quickly shout."Guys wake up!!!! Heechul oppa,Kangin oppa,Shindong oppa and Boa unnie gonna come!"Then she heard all of them shout."Bwoh!!"All of them run and clean their lab and wash up.After they wash up,they cook breakfast for them and some for guest.

 

 One thing,they completely forgot about VIXX and GOT7.When the guests arrive,they look at the lab like a judge.Then Snsd remember about GOT7 and VIXX.'Oh ,wat should we do?'They look at themselves worriedly.Boa and Heechul open the guests door and see GOT7 and VIXX sleeping soundly on the extremly large bed.Boa scream and close her eyes.Because JB,JR,Ken and Hyuk sleep .All of them open their eyes and look at what happen.JB,JR,Ken and Hyuk cover their bodies with blankets and scream.Snsd just facepalm and thought.'We are totally doom.'And look at their foot.

 

 After 5 minutes,GOT7,VIXX and SNSD gather at the living room with Boa,Heechul,Shindong and Kangin looking at them like they want to eat the innocent children that just hang their head low."We ca explain oppa-deul and unnie."Taeyeon said."Go on."Four of them said in unison.'Sorry guys,I have to made up story.'Taeyeon apologize to them.She gulp and tell the lies."Yesterday,these kid went to the mart with us to buy grocery.But then we doesn't even saw them anywhere then we saw them behind the mart smoking.When we went back home we lecture them till 1:00 a.m.."Taeyeon bit her lip.Praying that they will believe her."Okay then."Taeyeon let out a relief sigh.

 

 "Good thing you guys cook for us."Four of them said and gobble the foods and SNSD's nervouness already dissapear.It was because there is  an incident.

 

Flashback

 

 Boa and Heechul came to their dorm and wake them up."Yah! Why doesn't you guys cleaned this freaking room! And why doesn't you guys woke up! It is already 9:00 a.m. already!"Then Boa and Heechul start to nag them like ahjummas.

 

End of the flashback

 

That's why they are panic like hell when they hear the new.