Chapter 20

Her big secret

 At the end of the school,VIXX quickly went to the office to search for Taeyeon's address."Okay let's go guys!"N said.They are very excited to see Taeyeon.When they arrive,they gasp."Is this a house or a castle?"They thought."Hello,this is Taeyeon's friends.Can we meet her?"N said and the gate open.They just look around in amazement."Taeyeon-ah! Your friends are here!"Taeyeon's mom shout.Taeyeon went to the garden with VIXX."So,what are you waiting for Taeyeon,let's go to GOT7's dorm.Taeyeon smirk."Let's do some suprise."Taeyeon said.

 

 

 All GOT7's members are watching television.Some lay on the couch,some on the floor.They were watching the television quietly only the sounds of them munching the chips only could be heard.Suddenly their door is getting knock harshly.They look at the dkor terrifiedly."Hyung,open it."Bambam said to Mark.Mark slowly open the door.In a blink of eyes they are getting tied."Yah,who are you guys?"Youngjae shout.All of them glare at the person who is standing infront of them while wearing a mask.

 

 

 "You said you guys miss me.But you guys end up shouting at me."Taeyeon open her mask and pout.All of them shock."Taeyeon noona?!"They shout.Taeyeon roll her eyes."Oh please,don't call me noona.I fell like I'm the grandma here."Taeyeon sigh."Okay then,let's go to my place."They went to her cabin."Since you guys are more good then last time,I will not tied you guys."Taeyeon said.

 

 

 Suddenly the light turn off.Taeyeon groan."Kwon Yuri! Im Yoona!"She shout.Then the light came back."Unnie! Why did you bring these boys back here?!"They whine."Since they can't afford living without me."Taeyeon chuckle when she saw them blushing."Oh,I'm envy to you Taeng unnie! You have many admirers.And all of them are cuties.They should have like me."Yoona said as she cross her arms and pout."Yah,get into your senses! You have a boyfriend okay? I'm envy to you also,you have a boyfriend,the visual and you can eat without gaining weight!"This time Taeyeon pout.The boys drool at Taeyeon."Yah! If you guys want a date with Taeng unnie,you guys have to complete the obstacle we gave?!"Yuri said as she securely hug Taeyeon.She look at Yoona and they smirk."Must be a very hard and nonsense task."Taeyeon mutter.