Chapter 19

Her big secret

 "Wait,tomorrow we have school right?"N asked s.They nod."We can meet Taeyeon since she doesn't have anyone to take care of."They look at N smile in joy."Thanks N.You just made my day."Ken said and hug N."But we can't be too sure since they are at heaven."Wait,they are angels right?"Ravi ask.They nod."They must be human first then they dead so they are angelz!"They start to think.'That make sense.'They thought.

 

 

 "Let's search for Girls' Generation."They search and click at the first link."At August 5th 2000,9 girls died because of an accident.The person are Kim Taeyeon,Jung Sooyeon or Jessica,Lee Sunkyu or Sunny,Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany,Kim Hyoyeon,Kwon Yuri,Choi Sooyoung,Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun or Seohyun.They died when they are swimming at a lake then suddenly all of them get drowned."Leo read and they went silent."How can Taeyeon get to school without getting suspicious?"Ravi look at the other.They just shrug.

 

 

 Tomorrow morning,Taeyeon went to school like usual."I hope they doesn't bullied me anymore."When she step on the school's ground."The nerd is here!"A gurl shout and they laugh at her."Dirty nerd!""Ugly nerd!"She is getting used by these words."Stop!"Someone shouted and everyone closed their mouth.It was VIXX."Enough bullying her!"N shout and drag Taeyeon with them."Taeyeon,yesterday GOT7 called us."Taeyeon just stand there looking at him.

 

 

 "They said Mark and Bambam are sulking and also they said they miss you."N said and s nod."Chincha? Looks like you guys can't afford leaving me huh?"Taeyeon said in a teasing tone.They just blush."Arrasso,after school meet me at my house.We have to do some gathering.Annyeong!"Taeyeon wave and go to her class.All of them are excited.