Chapter 15

Her big secret

 'What is this feeling?' Kai,Luhan and Sehun thought."Yah! KaiLuHun,introduce yourselves."Kris say glaring at them."Anyyeonghaseyo,Sehun imnida.""Anyyeonghaseyo Luhan imnida."" Anyyeonghaseyo Kai imnida."They say and turn back to their precious phone."Sorry they are a little stubborn."Suho say gritting his teeth.Suddenly 8 of snsd's members'phones start to ring except Taeyeon's.Taeyeon sigh and roll her eyes."Just go with all of you guys' beloved boyfriends."Taeyeon say annoyingly.They smile widely."Komawo unnie!"Then they quickly rush tothe exit.

 

 

 Taeyeon look around just to see guys all around her."Urm.....well,this is kinda awkward."Taeyeon rub her nape in shyness.Suddenly her phone ring.'What again this time?'Taeyeon thought."I go out first."Taeyeon smile awkwardly to them and point to the door."Oppa,why are youcalling me?!" Taeyeon say in annoyance."Is it wrong for me to call my little cutie Taeng~~ ?"That guy say."Yah! Shim Changmin.Tell me why do you call me now?"Yes,it was her ex- devil boyfriend.Eventhough she hate him,she still call him oppa since they are now close but hide it from the public even their members."Wait,who are you with?"Taeyeon suddenly smirk and ."Well,some cuties.A lot I mean." Changmin hold his anger."Okay good luck!"He say and hung up.'Yes,he is jealous.'Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 "Sorry,it took time.Sincemy brother call me just now."Taeyeon say to them but they just say it's okay."What? Me? Brother? Nonsense Taengoo-ah~~"They hear a voice say from behind Taeyeon."Aish chincha.Shim Changmin! How many times should I tell you that don't appear when I'm with another people."Taeyeon say frustrated."Wait...Isn't that the guy that kidnap us a few weeks ago?"N ask her."Yeah."They gasp."So you are one of him?"Hyuk ask and they glare at her.She sigh."We are just a close friend and I have nothing to do with the kidnaping thingy."She glare at Changmin.

 

 

 "Well,I savs you from dangers right?"He smirk while Taeyeon roll her eyes.Bambam,Mark and KaiLuHun just look at Changmin angrily."Taeyeon-ah!!"