Chapter 8

Her big secret
They enter the room and lock it.Hyoyeon switch on the lamp and aircond.9 of them stand infront of them."What are you guys doing?!?! I already know it that 2 of them is our sasaeng fan! B*tch!"Jackson shout and huff angrily.Seohyun look at him angrily."Yah,before you said a thing about my unnies.Look at the mirror first!You guys are more worse than them."Seohyun shout.All of them look at Seohyun shock."Seo baby,unnie will take care of them."Taeyeon said while smile reassuring.Just Seohyun want to protest,Taeyeon push Seohyun lightly.She look at them coldly."Huh,I thought you are an angel.But I'm wrong."Mark said.Rage shown in his eyes.Taeyeon sigh and look at her feet. "I'm sorry that we have to do this.Every idol group have known us because we do this.We do this to counseling you guys.And remember this....All idol groups have done this and they are nicer now."Taeyeon explain and GOT7 shut their mouth."And yes..we are angels."Taeyeon said and they look at Taeyeon boringly."Okay,look like you guys doesn't believe me.JR,think something."Taeyeon instruct JR.JR just do what Taeyeon ask for."This is what you think.'I want to that little b*tch Suzy.'That's what you think right?"Taeyeon look at JR that was blushing now. Seohyun look at them cluelessly."What does that mean unnie?"Seohyun ask."Nothing Seo baby.It is just a word that jerk use almost all time."Taeyeon said and look at them.Seohyun gasp.Just as Seohyun want to lecture them,Yoona cup ."Seohyun-ah,Taeyeon unnie will teach them a lesson okay?"Seohyun sigh and nod. Then suddenly someone knock the door loudly."Can we go out?!?"At first Taeyeon ignore it."Can we go out?!?"Then Taeyeon explode."Just do what you want moron!!"Taeyeon shout and huff slightly."A-arrasso!"Ravi said and they quickly go out.8 of them gulp."Taeyeon-ah,do you want us to go out?"Sunny ask.All of them are trembling right now.Taeyeon nod.8 of them go out and rub their arm."That was scary."Yuri said. Taeyeon look at them coldly."You are lying right about you being an angel."Mark ask.Taeyeon look at him and take a step closer to him."Nope."Taeyeon said."You are not an angel.You just stole my heart."Mark said.Taeyeon look at him."But,angel can't fall in love with a human."Taeyeon said."Who said?"Mark ask harshly.Taeyeon's eyes get watery.She sniff."We can't! Do you know why we,angels,get thrown to earth? It's because we broke the rules.First,we can't show our powers to anyone.But we just show it because we want to protect an old lady!!Second,we can't fall in love with humans.We get thrown from the heaven because of these reasons.Our godfather said that if we can make bad people go nice,we can go back to heaven after 5 months.But look! It is already 10 years we wait for that time but it has never come.We make people nice already.That's why I-I..."Taeyeon then faint because she cry so much. When Snsd heard the 'thud' sound,they enter the room and see Taeyeon faint.They gasp and put Taeyeon to her bedroom.