Chapter 6

Her big secret
Taeyeon and the others wear a uniform for spy that their godfather give."This is so tight.I can't even breath properly."Yuri said and the others agree."That's because your body is big."Taeyeon said and Sunny agrre.Since both of them are petite and fragile,they can fit the clothes.The others except Seohyun glare at them."Joking."Taeyeon said and the others soften."When you wear it for 30 minutes,you guys will be comfortable wearing it."Taeyeon said and the others just sigh and nod their heads.They enter their cars.3 people in 1 car.Taeyeon,Sunny and Jessica in the first car.Tiffany,Hyoyeon and Yuri in the second car.While the three maknaes,Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun in the third car.They go to GOT7's dorm.Along the journey,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Yoona message each other about the plans. 'First,Sooyoung,Yuri and Jessica gonna distract the guards at the lobby.While Hyoyeon,Seohyun,Tiffany and Sunny gonna put off the cameras in the apartment.Me and Yoona gonna pretend that we doesn't have any place to live and also we aee in coldness like that.'Taeyeon send it to Hyoyeon and Yoona.Hyoyeon and Yoona read the message and tell the others.'Okay.We will do it.'Hyoyeon and Yoona reply.Taeyeon tell Jessica and Sunny about the idea.If GOT7 is bad,they will be delinquent and Snsd have to teach them a lesson.When they arrive at GOT7's apartment that JYP rent,Jessica,Yuri and Sooyoung are gonna distract the guards.They look at the clock and see it was 11:00 p.m..They stop at few houses along their journey. Taeyeon pick Jessica,Sooyoung and Yuri to distract the guards because they have the most beautiful body.Jessica,Sooyoung and Yuri change their clothes to a y clothes that reveal their and legs.Jessica,Yuri and Sooyoung go to the lobbyist.Well fortunately it was guys.They are no people around so it make their mission easier.The guards and the lobbyist is drooling over them.Jessica go to the lobbyist and make puppy eyes."Oppa~ I want to talk to you guys.Please?"Jessica said and smile.While the two guys quickly nod.Jessica secretly smirk.Jessica brought them behind the apartment.When they are behind the apartment,Jessica quickly punch the two and headbang them.Jessica dust her hand and smirk. 'It is just a piece of cake.'Jessica thought and enter their cars.While Sooyoung and Yuri do the same thing to the guards.Then Hyoyeon,Seohyun,Sunny and Tiffany off all the cameras in the apartment and knock off the guards that do the round all over the apartment.They all gather infront of the lobby."So...I already rent one room for you guys.It is just behind their room.So..it make it easier for us.Here the key Jessica."Jessica take the key and all of them except Taeyeon and Yoona go to the room.Taeyeon and Yoona change their clothes and wear dirty clothes that have holes.Actually two of them are uncomfortable wearing that clothes.But for their mission,they have to do it. Taeyeon and Yoona go to GOT7's room and knock the door.Then a guy open the door.'It was Bambam!!'Taeyeon thought.She is very happy right now."Nugusaeyeo?"Bambam ask."Actually we doesn't have any place to live at.So..can we just take a nap inside your house?"Taeyeon said and do puppy eyes.Bambam look at them suspiciously."You guys are not our sasaeng fans right?"Bambam said."Why would you guys have fans?"Yoona act like they don't know.Then Bambam has fall into their trap."Oooh,okay then.Please enter."Bambam said.When Taeyeon and Yoona enter the room.Alcohol smell enter their nose.'They are a bad news.'Taeyeon talk to them with her mind.The others nod their head. Taeyeon see the other GOT7's member were looking at them with ert's look.'Ok,I'm very uncomfortable right now.'Taeyeon tought and look at Yoona."Who is this chick maknae-ah?"JR ask."They say they doesn't have any place to live."Bambam said with an innocence face.'OMG!! This cute kid!'Taeyeon thought.Yoona just give Taeyeon a weird look.'Don't turn on your fangirl's mode right now Kim Taeyeon!'Taeyeon hear Jessica shout in her mind."Urm...They are not our sasaeng fans right?"Mark ask."They said that they doesn't recognise us."Bambam said.Then silence."Urr....Anyeonghasseyo,Kim Taeyeon imnida."Taeyeon said."Anyeonghasseyo,Im Yoona imnida."Yoona said. "Are you guys even sisters,your surname is different."Jackson ask."We are step sisters and I'm older."Taeyeon said and all of them nod."You better change your clothes.I know you guys are uncomfortable."JB said."Yah! Don't touch Minzy's clothes.She want it back next week."Yugyeom shout."What! You bring that chick! When?!?"Youngjae shout."Last week."Yugyeom said."Wah! You got one hot b**ch there!"Mark shout.And that when they Taeyeon are totally wrong.She thought Mark is the normal one.But it turn out bad.JB come out from the room and give Taeyeon and Yoona two clothes.Yoontae thank him and change their clothes. When all of them sleep,suddenly Taeyeon feel thirsty."I'm thirsty."Taeyeon said and go to the kitchen to take mineral water.After she drink,she wash the cup.Just when she want to go back to her room,she trip on something.Then someone hug her to prevent her from falling.Taeyeon eyes widen from shockness.She quickly stand up and turn around just to see Mark standing behind her while smiling."Thank you."Taeyeon said and Mark nod.After 10 seconds silence,Mark break it."Urrr...I want to apologize when I say the 'B' word.It was a habit of mine actually.I doesn't meant to say it infront of our guest.So...I would likely to apologize to you."Mark said and Taeyeon just nod.Just as Taeyeon want to look at Mark,she see Mark is staring at her.They blush. "Urmm....Good night."Taeyeon said and give her angelic smile to Mark.She then go to her room.Mark just stand there grinning like an idiot.He touch his chest.'Why does my heart is racing?'Mark thought.He touch his now red cheek.He then shake his head."Right now,let's go to sleep."Mark said to himself and enter his room.What they don't know is,Jessica,Tiffany,Sunny,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung and Seohyun are watching them while giggling.They enter their own room and squeal."So cute!"They said in unison.