Chapter 7

Her big secret
Tomorrow morning,Taeyeon wake up at 10:00 p.m..Since she knew that the guys will woke up late,she decide that she want to take an extra nap.She go to the kitchen and make breakfast.She cook pancake and make orange juice.She call the others and GOT7 go to the table.All of them sit infront of the food and look at the pancake,orange juice and Taeyeon suspiciously.While Yoona already feed her stomach with the pancake."You doesn't put in a poison right?"JR ask.Taeyeon look at them for 10 seconds and burst into a big ahjumma laugh.Snsd who is beside their room heard the laugh. "What are they doing?"Yuri ask the others.The others just shrug.Taeyeon is still laughing.She hold her stomach and wipe the invincible tears."Do you....think that I will be that stupid to put poison in your foods.Aigoo,you guys are hilarious."Taeyeon said and laugh a little.Then Taeyeon go to the kitchen to wash the pan and everything.Yoona then whisper to them."It's good that unnie stop laughing.Or else right now she is still laughing like a crazy ahjumma."Yoona said and snicker."IM YOONA,I HEARD IT!!"Taeyeon shout from the kitchen.Yoona gasp."Mian unnie!!"Yoona shout then gobble all the foods.When they finish eating,Taeyeon wash the dishes with Yoona helping her. "Unnie,we should take them to our garage."Yoona said while looking at Taeyeon and put the plate carefully.Taeyeon nod."I will talk to them."Taeyeon said and talk with them in her mind."Girls,if I said NOW,you guys have to quickly barge into the room and tie them before anybody see it.Okay?'Taeyeon said to them.'Okay!'Taeyeon heard they shout.Taeyeon turn to Yoona and nod her head.When they finish washing the dishes,Taeyeon and Yoona take a glance to each other and nod. Taeyeon stand infront of GOT7 that happen to blocking the television."Guys,I'm sorry that we have to do this okay?"Taeyeon said.GOT7 look at her cluelessly and weirdly."What are you talking about?"Youngjae ask.'NOW.'Taeyeon thought.Then Snsd barge into their room and tie them as fast as the lightning.When they finish,they teleport themself to their garage.When they open their eyes,they see Vixx eating chocolate in front of them while sitting on the couch."Yah! We want to see Lee Hyori! Not you guys!"Hyuk shout.Then they go to a room.